5

I just nodded and let Leigh's hand go. I walked to Jesy's bed. I could say that she looked bader than the other two. She literally had like 10 plasters in her face. I looked at her and closed my eyes. I felt a tear rolling down my cheek.

"What does she have?", I asked.

'You really wanna know that? ", she asked.

I nodded.

"She got a shot in her intimate era and she has injured an ovary. She also have internal bleedings and in her face she got a lot of sores. We don't know really why she have them. But what we know is that it will be hard for to get pregnant", the nurse explained.

"I-I... oh my gosh. Will she did it?", I asked full of shock in my face.

"Miss Thirlwall, we don't know if all of them will do it. But we hope it. They all do a great job",she said.

I sobbed and asked her with tears:"Could you leave me for a moment alone with them?"

"Of chourse", the nurse said and left the room.

I took a chair and sat down in the middle of the room.
"Girls, you might not hear me. But please stay up. I can't live without you three. What should I please do without you? I know you can do it! You such powerful women!" the last few words I wisperd then I started oh cry. It was horrible. Why does this happen to us?!Why? Of chourse I don't wish it to anyone.

I tried to stop crying what doesn't rally work. I literally cried my eyes out. When I calm down I wiped my tears away and stood up. I put the in chair in his place and called the nurse. She brought me then back to my room.