Ch 28!!

Kira pov

I woke up the next day feeling tired. I looked down at the others and they were asleep. I stroked Aiden's hair. He smiled in his sleep. I was hungry since I didn't eat yesterday. I was wearing the same clothes from yesterday and was covered in blood. I manage to escape from the hunter's grasp and went to the bathroom. I started the shower when I made sure the water was the right temperature. I stripped from my clothes and stepped into the shower. I made sure to scrub myself clean. Once I was done I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my body. I forgot to bring clothes with me to the bathroom, so I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed some clothes. 

I went back to the bathroom and changed into the new pair of clothes. I dried and brushed my hair. I decided to pin my bangs up to see my other eye. I stepped out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for everyone. While I was cooking I didn't notice that the others woke up, until I heard Xero call my name out. I turned around and smiled at the other. 

"Morning everyone, I decided to make eggs, pancakes, and bacon. If that's alright with you guys." they all nodded and sat down on the table. 

Once I was done making breakfast, I set the plates down in front of them. They started digging in. I sat down next to Crow and Blake. I ate my meal in silence. When we were all done, I grabbed their plates and set them in the sink, washing them. I turned around to see the hunters waiting for me. Aiden ran up to me and engulfed me into a hug. I hugged him back. 

"See... Axel?" He said in a deep gruff voice.

I nodded. Axel pulled away from the hug and instead took my head and lead me out of the door. The others following behind. I felt another person's hand taking my free hand. I looked to see Xero. He gave me a grin. I smiled at him back. We finally made it to Axel room, we walked inside to see him still resting. Blake grabbed a chair for me, I thanked him and set the chair near Axel. Crow and Xero sat at the end of the bed while Aiden and Blake stood. 

I stroked Axel's hair. I smiled at him. Please wake up Axel. I can't live without you, your pack they can't live without you. I'm sorry that I rejected you and your pack, I should've known that you guys loved me. I'm sorry for not loving you and your pack. I want to make a fresh start with all of you. I want to show you how grateful I am for meeting you and for protecting me. I love you. I love Aiden. I love Crow. I love Blake. I love Xero. I love all of you guys. So please come back, Axel. I want to say it to you when you're awake. I didn't notice that tears were running down my face until Blake wiped them away.

He looked at me and smiled. 

"Don't... Cry Love. Axel... strong he... wake up." He reassuringly.

I nodded. We've been in Axel room for a few hours now. We will occasionally leave to get some snacks or stretch our legs. Ava came into the room and smiled at me. She ran up to me and hugged me. 

"How are you feeling? Are your wounds getting better? Are you getting any symptoms that I should know about?" I cut her off.

"I'm doing alright Ava. My wounds are slowly healing. The hunters are taking care of me." I said to Ava

She looked at me and nodded. She started walking towards Axel bed and checked on him and the wound. When she was done she looked at me and the hunters. 

"Axel wound is healing quite quickly. He is perfectly fine there is nothing wrong with him. Axel should be waking up in a few weeks or so." I smiled at the news. 

"For the time being though, the Hunters will have to continue with the test.  We also did some tests with their blood and yours to find a vaccine for them and we are getting close." Ava said excitedly.

I was surprised by the news. They're already close to getting the vaccine for the hunters.  I was excited about the news. They can finally be human! I looked over at the hunters and they were happy as well.  

"We also found something interesting about you, Kira. That we didn't find with the others." I ears perked up at this.

"What did you find out?" I asked curiously.

"We found that in your blood it contains a bit of the of Green flu virus in you. It seems that your body and the virus have become one. So since the Virus co-exists in your body and it doesn't seem to be a threat to you or your health, that means that you can technically get pregnant even when the hunters aren't cured. So the baby will come out perfectly healthy and have no virus in them."

I was shocked. I had the virus in me the whole time. 

"Only a few people have the Green flu virus in them but aren't affected by the symptoms. Yours is different though. Some of the blood cells and the virus have joined together. We can use that blood to potentially cure the Green flu virus." 

"Wait I can cure the Virus with my blood!" Ava nodded at me.

"We don't know yet but we would like more blood samples from you." I nodded.

"Alright, so tomorrow I will get the blood samples from you and the Hunters would be studying." I heard the hunters groan in response. 

I giggled at their action. Ava soon left the room and now it was just me and the hunters. Blake went up to me and hugged me from behind. Blake wasn't usually the affectionate type so his actions were taking me by surprise. He nuzzled his face at the crook of my neck and purred. I felt his chest vibrate on my back. 

"Are you okay Blake?" He nodded and held me tighter.

The others came and joined in on the hug. This felt nice. I kissed Blake's cheek. He purred more loudly. The others started whimpering. I giggled at their neediness and kissed them on the cheek as well. They all purred in content. I made sure to kiss Axel on the cheek as well. 

"I love all of you. I won't stop loving you guys." 

They all looked at each other and grinned.

"We... love you to... mate." We pulled each other in a hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry for the shitty chapter but hope you guys enjoyed it. I'm taking my finals tomorrow so wish me luck! See you guys next time!~~~