ch 18~

Kira we got all, well mostly all of the special infected and we went to a small garden in the center there was a table set for us. We all sat down. 

"Okay, I want everyone to go in order when telling the stories and don't keep them long," Ava said.

They all nodded.

"So I guess I go first," Izzy said. We nodded.

" So I was with this group when we made it here. We all saw there own special infected partner. I saw Liam and caught his attention. We all were separated from the others. I had to spend time with Liam and at first, I was scared and didn't want to do it but over time I got over it and soon enough we got together." She looked up at the smoker and smiled at him and he smiled back.

"He saved me multiple times from some of the male doctors and with my help, we were able to find an antidote to the virus, well kinda. They are still infected, but they have to take medicine to fight the virus. Slowly they're  turning to human." Izzy said.

I nodded. 

"I'm next!" Yami said

" So It's the same thing as Izzy. I caught the attention of the Jockey. I didn't understand why he had to be attracted to me. I was mad because I wouldn't be able to have a normal relationship but over time I got over it and instead connected with Noah and the more I was with him to more normal he was. We were able to bring him back kinda, but we still need to do a lot." She said.

"I guess I'm next, The Tank was pretty scary at first, he was more violent and stubborn, to say the least. I almost died a few times. I soon found out just by observing him that he was just a tsundere. Day after day I and the tank got to know each other more through the experiments, He is a sweet guy but has his little tantrums. He does get possessive sometimes when I'm with a dude or sometimes a girl." Katelyn said.

"We still need to give him more of the antidote. The Tank and I are really close we help each other out and keep each other company, unlike humans the special infected will be loyal to you." She looked at me and smiled.

I smiled back at her. next was Eli.

"Jacob was easy to get along with because we were both farmers and we got along because of that. We did some experiments with Jacob and he passed. We started to get along more and closer. We got to the next level of our relationship." 

That was adorable. They seem like a good couple. Next was Asher.

"Umm mine is the same as the others. C-Chloe helped me a lot with my shyness. I helped her get through the surgeries. We both talked with each other even before she was able to talk."  Then Chloe spoke.

"He was very sweet at first he was scared and wasn't able to talk to me because of what happened to his parents. They both sadly got killed by us Spitters."  She smiled sadly.

"But he got over it because he realized that I wasn't the other Spitters and that I was different." 

Same situation as me. Lost his parents by a special infected the only difference is that he got over with it. The next person was James. I looked at him and noticed that the Witch or Susan was still hugging him. He smiled at me.

"Susan was crying at first when I first met her. I started talking to her and tried to make her stop crying and it worked.  She was very shy and didn't open up to me very quickly.  When we got close enough I went to her cell on my own and to my surprise, she didn't attack me. It showed that she trusted me." Susan nodded.

"We started living together after that." He smiled and kissed the top of Susan's head. She snuggled closer to James.

I nodded. Next was Tim.

"Well sweetie, Robert was pretty chill when I first met him. The only problem for him will be throwing up and producing the bile. we were best friends and still are." He smiled at me. 

I nodded. Ava then looked at me. 

"Do you have any questions  Kira or any of you guys?" 

"Do you guy genuinely like staying here with the special infected and not be with other people?" I asked.

They all nodded. Yami replies.

"We trust them with our lives that they won't leave us because they have a thing called mates or soulmates, Once they found that person they will not let go." She said.

"Unlike some people, they will leave you in the dirt," Katelyn said.

"Now let me ask you a question, Kira. How come you decided to date someone else? You should know that you're putting that person in danger." James said.

I was surprised that he knew about it.

"It's because I wanted to date a human, not a special infected plus I can't forgive them. I wanted to live a normal life." 

"We all wanted that when we found out that we attracted special infected attention. We didn't want it but we had to accept it. Over time you will realize that they were just like us before the world went to shit. There is no point in denying it. They have claimed you." Izzy said.

"They will protect you and love you more than that loser that you are going on a date with. Trust me on that all they want is for you to accept them back. The sooner you do it the sooner you will be happy." Yami said.

"Plus if you agree to be with them you will be able to go to the next level of the experiments. You will be able to make them human again. Not fully though they will still have their animalistic instincts." Eli said.

"You should feel lucky that you attracted Hunter's attention especially a pack," James said.

"Lucky?" 

"Ava hasn't told you," Yami said.

"I don't think she did." 

"Oh well, Hunters aren't easily attracted to any humans especially a pack. They rarely find their mates. Once they do they will protect them with their lives and treat them like queens." 

I nodded. I started second-guessing about the date I have with Luke. Maybe I should cancel it but I do want a normal relationship. I should accept the Hunters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I will try to upload every Saturday or Sunday. Have a great day and see you next time!~