Chapter 12*edited*

Kira Pov

Dr. Stein stopped what he was going to do to me. I saw him look at the other side and that is when I heard it, growling. I looked over to see that it was the hunters and they were out of the cell. I felt a wave of relief wash over me; they're going to save me. Tears were coming out of my eyes, tears of happiness.

"Hehe, you think that you will be able to stop me you monsters?" Dr. Stein mocked. 

Dr. Stein pulled out a gun from somewhere. He pointed it at Axel.

"I did some research with other group hunters and found out if you kill the Alpha of the group then the others will go into depression and eventually kill themselves." He said insanely.

Axel just growled at him. He was ready to rip Dr. Stein into shreds. I managed to slip away from Dr. Stein, moving away from him. I silently prayed that somehow the Hunters will win this.

Third pov

Axel didn't want to risk getting killed by this douche, but he didn't want their mate to get hurt by him. He got ready to jump at this monster, but then Blake charged at Dr. Stein with such speed.  He knocked down Stein onto his back making Stein let go of his gun. Blake then started to claw at him, blood being splattered everywhere. Stein was screaming in agony and tried to pry the hunter off of him, but Blake wouldn't budge. 

Blake wasn't planning on letting him go alive. He was beyond livid about what he did to his mate or what he tried to do to her, and the threat he said towards Axel. Aiden grabbed the gun and crushed it with his bare hands. Axel got his eyes off Blake and crawled toward Kira. She was trembling in fear and was covering her body with her arms. She looked at Axel and tried to give him a small smile.

Kira pov

Axel was in front of me, I tried to smile at him but I couldn't. I was scared, humiliated, and about to be raped. I looked over to where Blake was and I saw that others joined in with him. A pool of blood surrounded the hunters.

I felt something being placed on my head. I grabbed it and noticed that it was a dark blue hoodie, I looked over at Axel and noticed that he didn't have his hoodie on anymore, staring back at the hoodie; he gave me his hoodie. I looked at him again now being able to see his face, upon looking at his face I immediately looked away. Oh my god, how is this even possible he is ugly as fuck (Jk Jk). He was so handsome! I felt my face heat up.  Despite being infected, and the changes it caused to him, like having gray skin and dried blood on his face. He was still very attractive. this got me curious as to what the other hunters looked like. 

Axel brought me out of my thoughts by growling. I looked over at him, confused. He was pointing at his hoodie and then at me. 

"Do you want me to put this on?" I asked. He smiled and nodded at me.

I put the hoodie on and it was surprisingly very soft and comfortable, but it didn't smell very good. It was big on me as well. 

"Thank you, Axel." I smiled at him.

He pounced on me making me fall on my back. Axel happily licked my face like a dog, but then stopped to look at me. His black hair was slicked back, some small strands fell over his forehead. Despite his eyes being white/grey; I could still see a hint of red. He leaned closer to my face, my face grew redder to how close our faces were. He moved his head to my forehead, giving me a small gentle kiss on it. I smiled at this, Axel pulled away giving me space to get up. I noticed that the room was quiet, looking back over to the others I saw that they were finished. 

I looked at the floor and there was nothing left of him that you could recognize. I got up and went towards the other and brought out my arms. They immediately ran towards me and hugged me, nearly knocking me back down. I thanked them for saving me. After a few minutes of hugging each other, I let go of them. Glancing around the room I noticed that it was a complete mess.