ch 26!!

Blake pov 

Xero was sniffing the air. We were following our mate's scent. We were getting closer and closer to her. I was getting angrier the closer we were getting. The others were following behind us. We soon made it. It was secluded from the other rooms. Axel stopped us from going in. 

"Blake and Crow I want both of you to find another way in. When you do stay hidden until I say attack." I nodded

I and Crow went around the area to see if there are any vents to go in to get inside the room. That is when Crow called me over. I walked towards him and there was a vent. I looked at him and nodded. I went in first and crawled quietly, so they wouldn't hear us. That is when I heard people talking. We followed the noise and it leads us to a room. I looked through to see Luke and our mate. 

My blood boiled. I saw my mate and she was badly injured. I turned to Crow and whispered.

"We need to get in there," I said.

"I know here lets change spots I can open the vent." I nodded and changed spots. 

Crow silently opened the vent and we went in. We were behind Luke and our mate which they didn't notice us. Axel noticed me but didn't make it obvious. We both waited for our signal to attack this fucker. 

Axel pov

We went inside the room. I told Ava and the others to stay behind since this was our business. Aiden, Xero, and I walked into the room. I walked in first the room was empty, I looked in the center and there I saw that bastard and out mate. I was more pissed the condition that our mate was in was horrible. She was beaten up and blood everywhere. We saw another body and it was a female but I didn't care about that. 

"Well well well look who showed up." He looked at our mate and stroked her face.

"Darling look it's your mates. They came to rescue you." Kira looked at us and smiled sadly. Tears were running down her cheek.

"Let... our mate go!" I growled at him. He looked at me and smirked.

" I think your mistaken Axel. Kira is mine! you're not getting her back." He pointed a gun at her head. Xero and Aiden growled and got ready to attack.

I signaled them to stop. I then noticed Blake and Crow behind both of them. I made sure that I didn't make it obvious that someone was behind them. 

"You guys took Kira away from me! She would have happily been with me if it wasn't for you guys!" Luke said angrily.

"She... was never... yours!" I yelled back at him. 

"Oh, she was! After I kill all of you. Kira and I will make love to her and we will have a family. I will make sure she forgets about all of you." He laughed crazily.

I couldn't take this anymore. Luke then pointed the gun at me. 

"Well let's start with you." I signal Blake and Crow to attack. 

They immediately charged at him but it was late. Luke pulled the trigger and shot me twice. I heard Kira scream in horror.  I was on the ground bleeding a lot. Everything was getting blurry. The others came in they went towards me. I looked up at them and smiled.

"Save... mate." Ava nodded and went towards Kira and untied her. 

The others were brutally clawing at Luke. Luke was screaming. He deserves it for hurting our mate. I soon blacked out

Kira pov

Axel was shot, Xero and Aiden went to attack Luke. No no Axel can't die. Ava and the others came in. They all went to check on Axel. I tried to get out but I couldn't. Ava walked towards me and untied me. I immediately went towards Axel despite the pain I was in. I made it to his side. I started to cry, I looked at where he was shot, he was shot on the chest. I pressed on his wound to stop the bleeding.

"A-ava we need to Axel... some help." I looked up.

Ava nodded. The other got Axel off his feet and took him somewhere. I looked at the others. Luke was ripped open. Blood and guts everywhere on the floor, they were angry.  So was I. I slowly limped my way over there. 

"We n-need to go. Axel is going to be taken care of." They slowly stopped what they were doing and looked at me. 

Tears were coming out of there eyes. They all went towards me and hugged me. I hugged them back. I started to cry. I'm so happy, they saved me from that monster. I'm happy that they didn't end up getting killed. They were also crying. 

"Come on let's go see Axel." They pulled away and nodded.

We all walked out of the room and started going to where Axel was taken. We finally made it to the room. I was greeted by Ava.

"Hey hey take it easy. you have been through some stuff. Here let me check on your wounds." I shook my head no.

"I need to see Axel. I have to see if he is okay." Ava shook her head no. She started taking me and hunters to another room. The hunters stayed with me since they were afraid that someone else was going to take me. Ava sat me down on the bed. Ava started mending to my wounds. 

"I'm so happy that you're alive. I don't know what I will do if you weren't. I don't know what will happen to the hunters if you were gone." Ava started to cry. I hugged her. 

She separated from the hug and looked at me with a sad smile.

"We took Axel to get him operated.  He lost a lot of blood. But we manage to stop it." I smiled Axel is going to survive. I looked at the others and they smiled. 

"But they said that Axel might not make it out alive." Once she said those words my whole world shattered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hope you guys enjoyed this new chapter! Luke is now dead, Yay!!!!!! Another chapter will be coming soon. See you guys next time~~