~ch 17~

Kira pov 

I was still in my room watching a movie. I was getting nervous just thinking about the date with Luke. Since tomorrow I'm going to meet the Special 7, I decided to take a shower and plan an outfit.  

a few minutes later~

I was done doing all the things and now I don't know what to do. I was bored. I could visit the hunters so they can keep me company, but I have a feeling that they didn't want to see me after they heard about the news. So that was not an option. I could hang out with Ava but she was also mad. So I was stuck in my room doing nothing. I decided to watch a movie for the whole day.

The very next day.

I ended falling asleep during the movie. But that wasn't important Today 'm going to meet the Special 7. I quickly got up and changed into my clothes. I heard a knock on my door and I opened it. It was Ava she was happy to see me. I was surprised. 

"Morning Kira!" She chirped happily.

"um, Morning."

"Are you excited to see the special 7."  I nodded.

"Let's get going then!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room and to the place where the special 7 were held.

We finally made it there and I saw 7 people standing in a straight line. we walked closer to them, there were 3 females and 4 males. 

"Okay, these people here are the special 7." 

A short walked up to me and she was wearing glasses. She brought out her hand and I shook it.

"Hello my name is Isabella and my partner is the Smoker." she gave me a small smile and I smiled back at her. She then walked back to the line and another one came.

She was a bit taller than me. She had a pixie cut and was a bit tomboyish. She gave me a small smile and waved.

"Hi, my name is Yamilet you can call me Yami for short and my partner is the Jockey!" She said. She then walked back in the line.

Then another girl came and she was also tall. She had curly hair and she wore glasses. She looked a little bit more intimidating.

"Sup My name is... Katelyn and my partner is the Tank." She then walked back.

Then a dude walked in front of me. He was tall somewhere around 6'4. He had brown hair and he had greenish brownish eyes. He pulled out his hand and I shook it. 

"Hello! my name is Eli it's nice to meet you. My partner is the Charger." I nodded.

He then walked back to the line and another came. He was a bit shyer. He was looking own.

"Hi... my name is A-Asher... my p-partner is the sp-spitter." He bowed and quickly went back into the line. 

Another skipped towards me. He lights brown hair that was a bit wavy.

"Hello!~ My names is James. My partner is the Witch. I hope that we become good friends." He then hugged me and skipped back to the line. The last walked towards me with a smirk on his face.

"Hey, cutie~ My name is Timothy you can call me daddy Tim. My partner is the Boomer~." He grabbed my hand and kissed the back of my hand. I immediately pulled away.

He smirked at me and walked back to the line. They seem pretty normal and very friendly. well except for Tim, but everyone else seems fine to me.

"They will show you around the place and each one of them will tell you about their experiences with the special infected an how it changed their lives for the better and how we changed the special infected lives," Ava said cheerfully.