Chapter 5*edited*

Sorry, it took a while to update. I've been busy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kira pov

Walking back to the cell, I ignored what Ava was saying. After we made it to the cell, I sat down in front of the hunters. I gave them a small smile and they did the same. I noticed Axel was not here with his pack. I looked around the pretty big room and saw him at the other end doing something, but I couldn't see what he was doing. Upon hearing Aiden tapping on the glass I turned to look at him. I smiled and brought my hands to the glass. He placed his hands on the glass where my hands are located. They are so adorable. I fangirled inside.

Aiden was suddenly pushed out of the way by Xero. He grinned at me. I stifled a laugh. He seemed happier. That was when Xero was pushed by Aiden, but he did it very roughly. He got up and then began glaring at Aiden. I don't know whether I was seeing things, but I thought I saw lightning when they were glaring at each other.

 I don't know whether I was seeing things, but I thought I saw lightning when they were glaring at each other

(something like this)

After hearing a tap on the glass window, I turned around to see Crow. I smiled at him and put my hand on the glass.

"Oh hi, Crow I hope you're doing well," I said to him. 

He nodded his head. I smiled. My attention was called back to Xero and Aiden. They were both fighting. It was very aggressive. I got scared, I didn't want them to get hurt. I panicked. I didn't know what to do.

Third pov

Crow noticed his mate's worried expression. He didn't know why until he saw what she was looking at. Xero and Aiden were fighting. He had sighed in frustration. Both of them were so childish. He would have done something about it, but he was too timid to say anything and also he didn't want to enter into the little fight. Crow looked to Blake for help, hoping he would resolve the issue. Crow did not want to see his mate cry.

Blake sympathized with Crow, he didn't want his mate to cry from those two idiots. He sighed in anger and immediately screeched in anger. That made Xero and Aiden stop fighting.

"Stop fighting, you're making our mate worried," he said while gesturing towards the woman who was on the other side of the glass. 

Both Xero and Aiden felt ashamed that they had upset her, and went up to the window and placed their hands on the glass. They both gave a small whimper in apology. She gave a small smile as she placed her hand on theirs. Soon the pack was all huddled around their glasses to listen to their mate talk about herself.

Kira pov

They seem to understand what I am saying. I was telling the Hunters a little about myself to get to know them a little better. When I heard Ava writing on her paper about what she saw, I was about to start another story about myself until Ava called me over. I got up from my spot and walked toward Ava seated at her desk.

"What do you need, Ava?" I asked her.

She said slightly seriously, "Well, I wanted to tell you that you can go back to your room. Tomorrow we're gonna take this a step further."

"W-what? Next level?" I asked confused.

She said, "Well yeah, Dr.Stein and I agree we should push this experiment to the next level. They seem to like you a lot and you seem to really like them too, so why not?"

As I realized that she's right, I was beginning to like them. Oh no Kira, that's not supposed to happen. They're not trustworthy at all. It was because of them that they were gone.

She held out a hand to me as she asked, "Earth to Kira are you there?" I snapped back to reality and nodded.

"You're free to go to your room,  but make sure you get some good sleep."

They started whimpering and clawing at the window as I walked out of the experiment room and went to my bedroom. When I finally got there I went to the bathroom and took a shower. 

~~~~~A few minutes later~~~~

After taking a long, hot shower, I went to my bed and fell asleep. 

Axel pov 

My plan was finally complete and I called my pack over.

In a serious tone, I said, "Okay, I figured out a way to get us out as well as our mate."

"What do you have in mind, Axel?" Crow said.

"I would like Xero to locate our mate's room and once he does that he will search for a way that we can escape. I know that the vents could help us locate our exit and our mate's room. The other two scientists leave at 11:35 pm and will not be back for the rest of the night. That could be our chance to bring Xero into the vents." I told them. 

"What about the rest of us?" Blake asked.

'Well, we need to prepare to deal with the bloodshed that is going to happen. However, if Xero finds the exit, I will then send Aiden and Crow to check out the area to see if there is any building we can take cover in." 

Each person nodded in agreement. We all looked at the other side of the glass to see Ava turn off the lights and leave the room. The plan was to be put into action today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~sorry it's been a while that I have updated. I've been in writer's block and I don't know what else I should put, But I will try to give up on this story. Well, I hope that you enjoyed this chapter.