Ch 19

I was pondering on what I should do. The date is tomorrow., I also barely met Luke but he genuinely likes me.  I can also accept the Hunters and be with them, but I also barely know them. Why is this so hard? I was then brought out of my thoughts seeing Ava stand up. 

"I have to go get something real quick just wait here until I come back." 

I nodded and saw her run off to somewhere.  

The others just stared at me. I didn't know what to do. It was very awkward. 

"You know you are doing something good if you agree to be with the hunters you are saving their lives and others as well," Yami said.

I nodded. 

"So why don't you just be with the hunters. They are still human they're just infected with a virus they can't harm you. It's not like they will in the first place."

"I know that already. It's just I don't know if I can love five of them." 

"I'm sure you can. You're already doing it." Katelyn said.

Axel pov

I was waiting in the new cell with my pack. We were trying to figure out how we can get our mate not to go on that date with that guy.  The others were taking a nap. That is when I heard tapping on the glass. I looked to see that it was Ava. I crawled towards the glass and waited for her to speak. She gave me a big smile. 

"Do you want to see your mate?" My ears perked up. I nodded quickly.

"You do wake up your pack and please don't attack other people while we are going to see your mate." I nodded. 

I went to my pack and woke them up, They woke up confused. 

"What is it, Axel?" Blake said.

"Come on we are going to see our mate." When I said that Aiden and Xero jumped happily. Crow had a small smile on his face. 

We all crawled towards the glass and looked at Ava. 

"Okay don't attack other people especially males, don't attack me because I'm the one taking you to her, next the people that are around her are people like her so don't attack them either because their mate will attack you back. got it?" Ava said.

We all nodded. She opened the cell door and we all got out.

"Now let's get going shall we?" We left to go find our mate.

Kira pov

We were still waiting for Ava to come back. Eli went to check on Jacob, Katelyn went to check on Matthew (Tank). The others were either talking with their mates or taking a nap. I was tired of waiting so I got up and was about to look for Ava until I was pushed down on the ground. I felt something wet on my neck and then I heard purring/growling. I knew who it was. I opened my eyes to see a hoodie.

"Hey, that's enough! I don't want you giving me a mark." Axel got off of me and smiled at me.

I got up and dusted myself. Aiden and Xero came up to me and hugged me, They purred and I awkwardly patted their heads. I noticed that the others woke up or came back with their special infected. They all had a smile on their face. 

"Surprise! The pack couldn't wait to see you. You made them feel lonely." Ava said.

"So this is the pack that she attracted," Isabella said.

The hunters noticed the others and gave them a low growl. 

"Ay doesn't attack them they are friends," I said to them. 

They looked at me and nodded. They all surrounded me though. I guess they were right, they are protective over me. I smiled at that.

"Why don't you introduce us to your mates?" Eli said. 

"Oh yeah, the hunter with the dark blue hoodie is the leader name Axel, Next is the assassin he is wearing the black and white hoodie his name is Blake, The lookout, he is the one with the white hoodie his name is Aiden, Then it's the guard, he is the one with the camouflage hoodie his name is Crow, and lastly it's the scout, he is wearing the dark red hoodie his name is Xero." 

"Well, it's nice to meet them finally in person," James said. The witch nodded.

"So I assume that they can't talk yet only growl and purr," Liam said. I nodded.

Aiden smiled and kissed me on the cheek and then snuggled closer to me. My face turned red and I looked away. The others giggled at my reaction. 

"You guys are so adorable together," Chloe said. 

"I know right! But no she wants to go on a date with Luke." Ava said.

"What a shame," Chloe said.

"I agree," Ava said.

Damn now they are making me feel guilty. Aiden then was pulled away from me and was replaced with Crow, He buried his face on my chest and purred. I smiled and patted his head which earned more purrs from him. 

"You know that you are putting Luke in danger," Chloe said.

"Yes I know but I still want to be in a normal relationship," I said.

"You are in a normal relationship, they are still human but only have animalistic instincts. You can change them, Kira." James said.

"I can't just cancel a date with Luke," I said.

"Yes, you can because you barely know him," Katelyn said.

"That is true, I will do it for you if you want," Timothy said with a smile.

I sighed.

"If I agree with being with the hunters does that mean I will be stuck with them 24/7?" I said.

"Yes and no. The hunters still need other forms of interactions, so they will also get to know the special infected and learn from them with their help and yours they will be able more human very fast." Ava said.

"If the Hunters want and also as yourself, you guys can live in the same place. We will just have to change a few things, for example, soundproof walls." Ava said. 

I didn't understand what Ava meant by soundproof walls but I just nodded. The other giggled.

"So Kira do you agree to these terms?" Ava said.

I looked at the Hunters and they pleading looks. I then looked at the other and they had the same face. I sighed, but then I thought about Luke.

"I do--" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cliffhanger! Sorry guys I had to. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I hope you guys and a great day and see you next time!~