Chapter 13*edited*

This is the bathroom that she has. Tell me if you guys want a bath scene that might be a little more steamy than this one ; )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kira pov 

I covered the vent so the hunters wouldn't escape. I didn't want to do this, but they smelled really bad. I walked to the bathroom, (The one on top) turned on the shower, and made sure the temperature was good for me and the hunters. Walking out of the bathroom, I saw the Hunters were still sitting down, a bit scared or trying to distract themselves.

"Okay, I know you guys don't want to take a shower, but you have to. If you... want." I can't believe I'm going to say this.

"I can t-take a shower w-with you, to m-make it easier for you," I said shyly, looking away from them. After I said that, all the hunters started stripping from their clothes. I can't believe this. 

All the hunters were now butt naked in front of me crouching, eagerly waiting for me to strip. My face turned bright red, this is the first time I'd seen a man naked, especially five different men. I looked away and figured I might as well wash their clothes, to buy myself more time! I should also get shampoo for them. I went to my bag and grabbed the male shampoo and also detergent. Grabbing the hunters' discarded clothes, I put them in the washer and washed them. The Hunters were all watching me; patiently waiting for me to go to the bathroom.

Now the time has come, I dreaded this moment; walking to the bathroom, the hunters followed me inside, Xero closing and locking the door; now I really couldn't get out. I faced away from them, not being able to look at them, and took out the sweater that Axel gave me; putting it in the hamper for now. I stripped off my clothes, putting them in the hamper as well, now in my undergarments, I grew more embarrassed, but I had to do this If I wanted them to shower. I slowly stripped off my undergarments, now being bare naked in front of the hunters. without looking at them, I went into the shower; the hunters following close behind me. Xero closed the glass doors. the water rained over them, washing away all the dirt and blood off of them. I stood off to the side. 

"Axel you first. Sit on the stool, so I can wash your hair." He obliged and sat on the stool. 

I poured some shampoo on my hand and started washing his hair, making sure to get all the dirt and dried blood off his hair. Axel purred, enjoying his hair being washed; so leaned closer to me.

"Okay, now keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open them." He closed his eyes. I lead him to the showerhead and washed off the shampoo that was on his hair. I repeated the process with others.

Now it was time to wash their bodies. I don't know If I should let them wash their bodies or do it for them. I didn't want to accidentally look at their private parts, I don't think I'll be able to survive if I did. But so far I haven't. 

"Okay n-now it's t-time to wash your body, So line up and once I'm done washing your body you rinse it off. Got it." They all nodded and lined up.

I poured some soap on the sponge. Axel was the first one. Damn, he was tall. I started scrubbing his body, making sure to clean off the dirt on his body. Axel started letting out soft moans, clearly enjoying this for some odd reason. Oh lord, what did I get myself into? I went to his chest and now just realized that they had a muscular body, Defined muscles, and everything. I might die in the bathroom. I quickly finished cleaning Axel, and next was  Blake. Oh god, he was just staring at my face, well I think he was. I went to work cleaning him. I looked back up at Blake and realized that he was staring at my breast, I covered my chest, and my face turned red immediately. 

"Blake, go rinsed that off!." He seemed to snap out of his trance, looking at me, and then slowly went to the showerhead to rinse off the soap. 

The next person was Crow. He was looking away; flustered, it was adorable. I started washing his body; at least he had the decency of not staring. I quickly finished Crow and now was the last two. The greatest enemy of mankind Aiden and Xero. They both had a smirk on their faces. I walked up to Aiden, not bothering to look up at him; to be honest, I was terrified deep down of what they were going to do. I focused on cleaning Aiden's body, While I was doing that I didn't notice that Xero was behind me; until I felt someone touching my boobs. I then felt another pair of hands touching my butt. I immediately elbowed Xero in the stomach and, and pushed away Aiden, moving away from the devils. My face was red like a tomato.  

Xero was on his knees holding his stomach, in pain. Axel, Crow, and Blake were laughing.  

"Don't do that again! Do you hear me? Not unless when we... never mind! just don't do it again!" I said to them angrily. They both meekly nodded. 

I told Xero to stand at the corner of the shower and wait until I tell him to come. I went to Aiden and continued washing him. When I finished I told him to rinse that off, and then I told Xero to come and bring his arms out. He did as told and I washed him. When I was done cleaning all of them, I grabbed a towel; While not looking below their waist, I tied the towel around their waist. 

"Okay, you guys can wait outside. I need to bathe myself." They all nodded and left the bathroom. Except for Axel.

"What is it, Axel?" He pointed at the stool and then at me. I put two and two together.

"Do you want to help me?" He nodded. I sighed and sat on the stool. 

He grabbed a shampoo bottle and put some on his hand. He started to wash my hair, the same way I did his. He was sure to be gentle because of his fingernails. It felt nice, not gonna lie. When Axel was done he lead me to the showerhead and helped me rinse the shampoo off. 

"Thank you, Axel. I can do the rest myself." He looked at me and nodded, but before he left, he gave me a passionate kiss. it surprised me a bit and didn't know how to respond, he pulled away with a smirk on his face; leaving me alone in the bathroom. 

Damn him too. I went back and started washing my body. when I was done taking a shower I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body. I walked outside to my room and the hunters were waiting for me. Crow crawled towards me and hugged me. He pressed his body against mine and then I felt it. there was no way! It was big! No way they can possess such a size. 

"C-Crow can you please move aside, I need to change." He nodded and moved away. I grabbed a pair of clothes and ran into the bathroom. 

I quickly changed in the bathroom, I had to control myself.  When I finished changing and calming myself down, I remembered the hunter's clothes, that were in the washer. I walked out of the bathroom and to the washing machine. I transferred the clothes to the dryer and dried them.  I have to wait now, for them to dry. Since I didn't want to leave them in just a towel, I walked over to my drawers to see if I can find anything for them to wear in the meantime, luckily I did. It was boxers and joggers. 

"Okay, you guys change into these I'm pretty sure you know how to put them on." They all grabbed boxers and joggers.

They all took off the towel and my curiosity had the better of me and I looked. Oh, how much regretted it. I wasn't wrong about Crow's size. The others were the same size. My face turned red. I quickly turned around, went to my bed, and put the covers over my head. I couldn't look at them. 

third pov 

they all thought that it was cute when she is embarrassed. they all finished changing into the clothes that she gave them. They walked over to her bed, getting ready to tease her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hope you enjoyed this chapter, it took me a while to figure out what could happen in the shower. I have a question for you guys. Would you like in the future to be a smut scene with all of the hunters or individual ones?   I hope you have a great day and see you next time!~