Valentine day special*edited*

Kira pov

When I awoke in my bed, I noticed that all of the hunters had left the room. This confused me because they were usually here to give me morning kisses or pull me back to sleep in bed. Standing up from the really big bed that the hunter and I shared, I sighed.  Although I still live in the large facility, I was placed in a secret place so the hunters and I could live in peace. 

"Axel, Blake, Aiden, Crow, Xero? Where are you?" I called out. But I heard nothing.

 I thought to myself, 'that's weird.' 

Having decided that I would need to take a shower, I grabbed a pair of clothes and headed to the bathroom. I turned on the water and stripped naked. I waited until the water was a little warm and then I went into it.

A few minutes later.~~

I stepped out of the shower and changed into a new pair of clothes. I was currently drying my hair while watching tv. Yet I have not seen any signs of the pack. I feel lonely without them. My stomach grumbled. I sighed and got up to go to the kitchen for food. I walked through the hallway and eventually found it. It was on the counter that I noticed a note. I picked it up and read it.

"Dear mate, we regret not waking you up in the morning for cuddles or kisses. We wanted to do something very special since it was Crow's idea. Come to the living room when you are finished eating the food we prepared. It is in the refrigerator. 

                                                                                                                                                                  Love 

                                                                                                                                                                            hunter pack"

The note made me smile and I opened the fridge to get the food they prepared to feed me. Recently, the Hunters were able to speak after an accident and they also learned human basic things. After eating the food that they prepared for me which was honestly really good, I washed the dish. 

When I finally reached the living room, I was amazed to see the hunters standing there smiling at me.