Chapter 4*edited*

Kira pov

       I talked to the Hunter's for some time, hoping for some kind of reply, but it was all growls. I sighed, not understanding why I had agreed to this. I looked up to see Ava, who had tapped me on the shoulder. 

"Yes, what is it?" I asked Ava. 

"Let's take a break." She said to me.

I groaned and got up. I heard whimpering behind me. I looked behind me and saw the Hunters huddled up on the glass.

"Don't worry, I'll be back," I said to the hunters. They just cocked their heads in confusion. 

I could not bear their cuteness, so I turned around and walked away with Ava to the cafeteria. We passed some people working in the hallways as we walked past them. I waved at them and they waved back and smiled. When we reached the Huge Cafeteria, Ava went to the dessert section, while I took my food to the table. 

I grabbed my food and went to find a table for Ava and myself. I found one on the corner of the cafeteria. I ate quietly until someone sat across from me. I looked up to see Ava holding a plate with various types of desserts on it.

I asked, "Are you going to eat all of that?" 

"Obviously why do you think I got all of this for?" She replied in a snarky tone.

"You'll get a stomachache eating all that," I explained. 

"Yeah, whatever, Mom," Ava waved me off. 

I sighed in frustration. I'll never understand this woman. I just kept eating my food. I still didn't get why the hunters were so interested in me. they're fine, but they're the reason why my parents are gone. I can't love them even if they love me back.

"Hey, Kira, are you there?" I snapped out of my thought-process and looked at Ava, who had already consumed half of her food.

"Yes, why?" I asked. 

"Well, it looks like you are about to kill your macaroni and cheese with that glare you gave it."

"Oh sorry and Ava can you answer this question for me?" 

"Yeah sure, what's it about? Are you in love with one of the hunters and want to confess to him, but you're afraid of breaking the other pack members' feelings?" She started blabbering.

"N-no it's not that you idiot. I barely met them for god sake! I wanted to ask you if you knew why the hunters were so. I don't know, Interested in me." 

"*sigh* No, we don't know yet either but we came up with a theory that since there are no female Hunters, they will instead mate with human females. I still have no idea, though, what the female needs to possess to be chosen. this is all very new to us for the hunters." Ava answered.

I processed all of the information. So that means what I saw when I was still out there was real. I thought it just happened in my imagination. I glanced up at Ava, who had a concerned expression on her face. I gave her a small smile.

"So that means they won't hurt me?" I said to her.

"Yes, it probably does mean that, but we still don't know for sure." 

I nodded. I felt Ava's hands on mine. I looked up, and she smiled at me.

"Why don't we go back? I'm sure the Hunters are waiting for you," Ava suggested. 

"Okay," I replied.

We both got up and started walking towards the hunter's cell.

Axel Pov 

              Where is our mate? She was supposed to come back to us. I looked at my pack and saw them at the glass, waiting for our mate. From the other side, I saw Blake doing nothing. I went over to him.

"Blake I need your help," I told him. 

He looked at me and nodded, telling me to continue.

"We need to escape from here," I added. 

"How are we going to get out? We can't just leave our mate here."

"Exactly some way we need to grab our mate and make her come with us," he replied.

That's when I noticed the rest of our pack joined us for the conversion. 

"How can we help Axel?" Xero asked.

" That is what I'm still trying to figure out. For now, let's lookout for our mate and once we've gained her trust we'll be able to take her with us." I said to them.

"Okay," they said in a consensus.

I nodded. They soon went back to what they were doing before. I went back to where I was and thought of a plan to help us escape with our mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hope you enjoyed it. I will also try to update more frequently. :)