Chapter 16*edited*

Ava pov 

I started walking towards the Hunters' new cell room. While I was heading there, I was thinking of ways to break the news to them in a nice way where they will not get angry and kill me, but I came up empty. I was getting closer and closer to their cell and the closer I got; the more scared I was getting. I don't even know if Kira is trying to kill me and herself or maybe she wants to get punished by them and wants them to get jealous. Who knows She may be a freaky girl behind closed doors.

I made it to their cell and I went inside. The Hunters were all playing around until they stopped and saw me. They must've thought that I was Kira and got happy, but when they saw it wasn't Kira, they went back to what they were doing ignoring me. Damn, that's rude. I went in front of the bulletproof glass and tapped on it lightly, but they ignored me. I sighed.

"Hey, I know that I'm not your mate, but you have to listen to me. I have something to tell you and it's about Kira." They all stopped what they were doing and directed their attention towards me.

"Okay, but you have to promise to not kill me, I didn't tell her to do this; in fact, I told her to do the opposite. I got angry as well when I heard this." They all nodded.

"Okay, So Luke asked out Kira on a date, and... she agreed to go on a date with him. She said that she wanted to date a human being and that she didn't want to be in a relationship with a special infected." I looked at them and they seemed so heartbroken, that broke my heart. 

Crow was crying. Aiden and Xero were comforting him but they were crying as well. Blake was going on a rampage and Axel was just sitting there shocked. I didn't want to see them like that. They love Kira so much, but she doesn't see that. 

"I know it is hard to hear that, but I will try everything in my power to not make her fall in love with Luke and to love you guys instead." They all looked at me.

Axel crawled up to the glass and put his hand against the glass I did as well. He looked serious and so was I.

"I promise you that," Axel growled and had a smirk on his face. 

I got up and left the room. I started walking to the only people I knew that could help me... and those people will be The Special 7.

Kira pov

Why doesn't Ava understand that I just want to have a normal relationship? I don't want to date Hunters. I want to be happy, but why do I feel sad when thinking about the hunters? It won't matter either way. I already agreed on the date. Now I wonder what the special 7 look like and how their daily interactions with the special infected. I guess I will find out tomorrow, for now, I need a break.

I turned on the Tv and started watching a movie.

Blake pov

I can't believe that Kira agreed to go on a date with that fucking bastard. Damn it. I punched the wall. 

"Blake, calm down. Ava said that she will help us," Aiden said.

"I know that, but I can't believe that Kira will say that. We fucking made her feel comfortable around us, so she wouldn't feel intimidated by us. This is how she treats us after showering her with our love. I knew that shouldn't be a good mate for us!" I said in anger.

"Silence! Blake, don't you ever speak that way about our mate! understood." Axel said in anger. 

My body was trembling I had never seen him this angry before. I looked down at the ground, ashamed.  

"Do you understand Blake?" He said much louder. By this point, the others were in the corner, cowering in fear.

I hesitantly nodded. 

"I understand sir." 

"Kira just needs to understand that we are here for her and that we aren't like other hunters. We need to make her understand." Axel said.

We all nodded in agreement.

Ava pov

I stood in front of the group.

"So what did you want to talk about Dr.Ava? I was busy playing with Jockey." 

"Well, you guys know of Kira already don't you," I asked them.

"Of course we do. She was the only one that was able to attract the Hunter's attention and be able to tame them." The other one said.

 "She is going to meet us tomorrow as well. Oh, I can't wait!" A male said.

"Why are we talking about her, did something happen to her?" another male said 

"Well since she doesn't understand her situation yet with the hunters. She has agreed to go on a date with one of the guards."

"Oh no~ she is going to get in big trouble with the hunters~" 

"The Hunters must be mad about this." another commented.

I nodded in agreement.

"I want her to understand that she is important to the hunters and that she has to accept her fate with them. She needs to know that. So, I want you guys to make her understand with the example of you guys and your partner." 

They all had a smile on their faces. 

"of course, we can do that after all, she is just like us." 

The others nodded.

"Tomorrow is going to be interesting.~"

"Show her that she can be happy with a special infected, like a hunter. I don't want them to be heartbroken and I want them to live a happy life with her." 

" We understand." They all said in unison.

"Great now you're all dismissed, you can go back to your partners." They all got up and left the room.

I sighed. I started heading back to the hunters' cell to tell them about the news. When I made it to their cell; I opened the door and they were waiting.

"Okay, I told some people about the situation and they agreed to help." They all had big smiles on their faces. I smiled back.

I realized that they haven't eaten in a while. I called in some guards to come and bring some meat for the Hunters. They came with the meat and threw it in the room. They all started eating it. Kira is a lucky girl. I will get her to understand her situation and why it's important for her to be with the pack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you guys have a great day! See you next time~