Chapter 2*edited*

Hope you guys enjoy: ) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kira pov

    I awoke next to the Hunters cell to see that the hunters were sleeping near the glass where I was. I didn't know why, but I felt very comfortable with the hunter, but I knew better than to let my guard down with the hunters. I stood up from the window, preparing to leave the infected room. I felt bad for them as they started to whimper and scratch the window, but immediately shook that feeling off and left the Infected room.

I walked around until my stomach grumbled in hunger. Then I looked down and felt embarrassed hoping no one was around. Until someone spoke. 

"I see that you are hungry Kira." the voice said.

I turned around to see that it was Dr. Ava, smiling at me. I looked down completely embarrassed, I nodded agreeing to what she had previously said.

"Come on then, let's get some food from the cafeteria," she said happily.

I agreed and followed her to the cafeteria, which was very big and filled with many people of all ages from elders to children to adults. Ava grabbed my hand and led me to the line. She grabbed a tray and gave it to me, and I took it, and then she grabbed one for herself. I talked with Dr.Ava about a lot of random things. We got food and sat down to eat. I ate the food, which was surprisingly very delicious. I then heard Ava giggling to herself. I looked up at her with a confused look.

"Sorry, I just thought you looked really cute eating your food," she said.

I turned red and looked down at my now empty plate. 

"The guards noticed that while you were in the Infected room, specifically the Hunter cells, the pack was sleeping around you, and when they tried to get you out, the Hunters woke up and started growling at the guards. This has never happened before, which was very intriguing to me, so I talked to the other scientist about it, and we plan to move that pack to a separate enclosure so we can run our experiments. We hope you will also join us?" Ava asked.

I sat there and processed all the information that was given to me. I wanted to be part of the experiments, but I did not want to die yet. But if I were to join in, I could fully comprehend why the hunter took a slight interest in me. I looked up to see that Ava was waiting for my response. I sighed, knowing I'd regret this.

"Okay, I will be part of the experiment," giving her the answer. 

Ava screamed in joy, which caused some people to look over at our table. 

"Okay, calm down, people are thinking that you're crazy," I said in a hushed voice.

Ava stopped and looked at me. 

"Hope you are ready for the experiment tomorrow. I'll be there to take you and show you where to go so you will know where to go from now on" She said to me. "I already have a theory about why the Hunters didn't growl at you"

I did not have anything else to say so I just nodded. She left the cafeteria shortly after, leaving with her tray. I also left the cafeteria and went to my room. Once I got there, I changed into my pajamas. There was a TV in the room, and I went to see if it worked. I grabbed the TV remote and pressed the ON button, and it turned on! I was excited to watch SpongeBob again. I sat down and switched the channel to Nickelodeon, and Spongebob was playing. I watched the whole episode. After it was over I turned it off and checked the time and it was very late so I went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry for the short chapter.  Hope you enjoyed it!!