Chapter 8*edited*

Kira pov

I've never been so scared in my life as I am right now. I was surrounded by five men who didn't speak English and were hunters. Why did I have to be in this position? As we speak, Crow has his arms around my waist, Xero has his head on my lap, Axel has his head on my shoulder, Blake is looking at me, and Aiden is hugging me from behind. It was impossible for me to move at all. Even if I wanted to, they would just pull me back to where I started. 

There was nothing more adorable than Hearing Aiden, Crow, and Xero purring like cats. I don't know, Axel was just lying there probably thinking but I'm getting scared because he is being so quiet. Blake just stares at me. 

"Um, guys? Can I please get up? I'd like to stretch my legs." I asked them.

Their eyes were all fixed on me. One by one, they all got off of me. After getting up, I stretched. I hope Ava does not leave me here with them. However, now that I think about it, I think she'll leave me here with the Hunters. That's just great. 

"Can you guys help me get out of this room?" I asked. 

All of them nodded in agreement. Xero went in first, then Axel, Blake, and Crow. After we went through the vents, we followed Xero out. By the time we made it to the end of the vents, we had reached another room, which I assume was the one where the hunters were being kept for the experiment. We all got out of the vents. Xero sat down in front of me and looked at me with a happy expression on his face. Even his tongue was out, he reminded me of a dog now. 

It took some time for me to figure out what he wanted, but then it hit me: like a dog, he wanted praise for being able to lead me to this spot. I bent down to pat his head. 

"Thank you, Xero, for leading me here." I smiled and continued to pet his head. 

After he gave me a bigger smile, he did something that I wasn't expecting. I felt his lips on mine. It was a small kiss on the lips. Immediately, my face turned red and I covered it. I got another kiss from him.  They were kind of communicating with each other, but I didn't know what they were saying (obviously). 

Blake pov

"Why did you do that, Xero!" I asked him.

"What? I kissed her lips before is not a problem, plus she belongs to us now, so what is the issue." He said casually.

Crow said, "She's not used to the idea of being our mate yet, and she doesn't even know us well enough to be able to let us kiss her, you idiot.".

It shocked me that Crow actually said anything. It's rare for him to be upfront or even mad about anything. Xero was also astonished. 

"Calm down guys, we don't want to scare Kira further with you guys fighting. Go apologize to Kira, Xero." Axel said.

Xero nodded and walked over to Kira to apologize.

Kira pov

Although I was still somewhat shocked by the kiss that I received from Xero, I was also somewhat pleased by it. I saw that the hunters were growling and barking at each other. Crow started growling back at them, which surprised me. It never occurred to me that he would get angry. Xero crawled up to me and looked down at me in sadness. A whining noise was then made by him. 

He must apologize to me. He received a small pat on the head from me. As he looked up at me, he tilted his head to the side.

"You don't have to apologize, Xero. You're just glad I praised you." I smiled at him reassuringly. 

In the process of showing his very sharp teeth, he gave me a big smile. Xero then walked towards me and laid his head on my lap. Oh my gosh, they are so adorable. My eyes were fixed on the other hunters. I felt bad for showing Xero more attention, so I raised my hand and motioned for them to come toward me. That's exactly what they did.

Aiden got excited and went up on top of Xero; I heard a low growl from Xero. Aiden got off Xero and sat down in front of me. Crow sat down on the other side and looked at me. I rubbed his head a little. His face was a little pink, he gave me a cute smile. It's strange, but I must be seeing things.  After wrapping his arms around me, Axel rested his head on my shoulder.  A small purr escaped his lips. My attention was drawn to Blake who was just a few steps away. Xero looked at me as I nudged him.

"Can you please make some room for Blake? I do not want him to be left out." He looked at me and grunted. 

He scooted down even more. Seeing Blake, I patted my lap. Slowly, he approached me and laid his head on my lap. I started rubbing his head. At first, he was a bit tensed up, but then he got used to it and began panting like a dog. He started moving his leg.

(that is what I'm talking about if you didn't understand

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(that is what I'm talking about if you didn't understand.)

A small chuckle escaped my lips. The hunters were all comfortable. It was very comfortable to be with the hunters. Maybe I was wrong about them, maybe not all of them are bad. Soon enough, my eyes felt heavy, and darkness enveloped me. 

Third  pov

They noticed their partner was asleep. They decided not to move her because they didn't want to wake her up. Since killing those females took away some of their energy, they were also extremely tired. Slowly, they closed their eyes and let the darkness envelop them. Knowing that their mate was finally with them, safe in their arms, made them all feel happy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry for the late update again. Hope that you enjoyed this chapter. 

Hunter pack x Oc (l4d) (EDITING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें