Ch 22

Kira pov 

I spent the last few hours putting my clothes away and other things that I had. Once I was finally done I laid down on the bed. The hunters climbed on the bed, they all purred. I smiled and petted Crows and Blake's head. 

"Do you guys want to explore around the place?" 

They all nodded. We all got up and left our home and explored the area. We saw where the other rooms were at. We greeted some of the scientists, the hunters growled at the males. Axel held my hand because he wanted to "protect" me from the other males. We then came across were the special infected were being held well, only some of them. 

I greeted them and they greeted me back, the hunters just glared. We went to the center of the room which was somewhat of an outdoor area. I went towards a tree and sat under it. Blake sat down next to me a laid his head on my thigh. Crow went on top of Blake and Blake didn't mind. Axel decided to look around the area. Aiden and Xero laid next to me. 

It was very peaceful and quiet. 

Axel pov

I looked around the area of this outside garden to make sure it was safe. Once I knew the area was safe I went back to the others. I was happy that Kira decided to be with us instead of that guy. We can finally be together and live happily. I overheard the conversation that Kira had with Ava and I was upset that we wouldn't be able to bear children yet. 

I have told the others that we are putting are the plan on escaping on hold since we need to be vaccinated so we can at least have a chance of the baby surviving. I sat next to Kira and put my head on Kira's shoulder. Kira held my hand. I relaxed against her touch, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the peacefulness that we were having. 

That is when I heard footsteps I opened my eyes and saw a woman with glasses and with the smoker. 

"Oh hi, Isabella," Kira said to the girl.

She smiled and said hi back. 

"What are you guys doing here?" Isabella asked.

"Oh, we decided to look around the area. We found the garden and here we are just relaxing." Kira said

"What about you guys?" Kira asked.

"Oh I and Liam felt cooped up in our apartment so we decided to get some fresh air." 

"Oh okay, I heard from Ava that you might be pregnant  with Liam child." 

 Isabella and the smoker smiled. 

"I am pregnant, I'm just hoping that this time the baby will survive." She touched her smiled and put a sad smile.

"I hope the same thing," Kira said

I looked at Liam and Liam looked at me. I got up from my spot and walked towards the smoker. Blake and Crow got up and stayed behind me.

"I couldn't believe that you guys have found you mate." 

"Same here," I said to him

"Are you guys planning on escaping after you guys get cured." 

I nodded.

"Don't do that it's a bad idea. They will end up killing you and your mate if you escape this place, trust me it has happened before." Liam said.

"I don't plan on staying cooped up in this place." 

"It's not that bad. Your future kids will be safe here and will have the supplies you guys need. I manage to have a happy relationship with my mate. We both know that our child will be safe." Liam said 

I looked away. He is right, but I don't want to stay cooped up in this area with a possibility of our mate getting hurt especially since she dumped that guy. I just have a feeling that something bad is going to happen to our mate. 

"If our mate wants to stay here then we will stay here," Blake said.

Crow nodded.

"How long will it take for us to be cured?" Crow asked.

"It can take up to a month or two." 

That was too long for us. 

"You guys seem eager to get her pregnant. You guys should take your time getting to know her more. Maybe go on a date individually. that way she knows all of you on a personal level and will feel more comfortable around you guys." Liam suggested.

"How can we get to know her more if we can't even talk." 

Liam shrugged.

"You guys have to figure that out yourself." Liam walked back to Isabella's side.

We walked back to Kira.

"Well, I have to leave. See you guys next time."  Isabella said.

"Bye Isabella and Liam." They both walked away and said goodbye to us.

We sat down next to Kira. Kira hummed a small tune to us and we all grew very tired. All of our eyes slowly started to close, enjoying the beautiful melody that our mate was humming. 

Kira pov

I noticed that the hunters were falling asleep from the song that I was humming. I stroked their head and playing with the little strands of hair that was poking out of their hoodies. They were adorable. I looked around the place and I noticed a figure standing in the shadows. I squinted my eyes to try to see who the figure was but I couldn't it was too dark. 

All I know was that it was a male and was well built. I looked down and noticed that he was holding a knife. I grew scared, but before he could do anything Crow got up and growled at the man. The guy ran away. Crow stopped growled and looked at me. He smiled and rubbed his face against mine. 

"Thank you, Crow."  He purred in response.

The others woke up and quickly looked around the area to make sure that it was clear and safe for me to leave. I waited a few minutes until they finally came back. I got up and started walking to our home. Once we made it home I opened the door and let them in. I made sure I locked it. We walked to our room. The hunters went to the bed and got comfortable. I went to the drawer and got my pajamas. I went to the bathroom and changed clothes. 

I got out of the bathroom and went to the bed with the others. I laid on top of Axel, as usual, Xero and Aiden were on one side of me, Crow and Blake were on the other side. But before I slept I gave a kiss to each one of them. I whispered goodnight and shut my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry guys for the late update. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Well, I hope you guys have a great day and I will see you guys later!~