38

Did you find the amount of attention Jungkook had been giving you the past days suspicious? Yes.

Did you enjoy it? Totally.

He hadn't  even spent so much of his time with you back then, when you lived with him and Haru and it was kinda nice, because today it didn't feel forced - you called him, you went for a walk together or he invited himself over for a drink.

It was, what you could call, friendsy and you thought 'hey, he probably wants to build up a friendship since he still sees me as some kind of younger sister' but ohohoho. No.

Everything kinda, sorta, maybe went down when he was the one calling you first. It was a bit odd, since it would usually be you calling him - and even that was rather rare, so it didn't immediately come to you as why he would do so.

But as you picked up and a weirdly flustered voice greeted you it slowly dawned you - or maybe it didn't, but looking back it should have.

"So, why'd ya call?" You asked, phone resting between your ear and shoulder as you stirred your tea, lazily adding some (lots of) sugar.

Jungkook hummed, the small grin evident in his voice, "I was wondering if you'd want to go out with me - like, as in an 'official date'."

The spoon you had been jamming sugar into your tea with dropped from your hand and splattered a gross mixture of tea and sugar all over the kitchen floor, but your frazzled brain didn't take note of it.

How was he able to ask anyone out, confident like this? Did he even ask anyone out in his entire life? You didn't think so. 

Must be a natural. With a way too much confidence.

But honestly, all these thoughts seemed unimportant at the moment, when you had your first crush asking you the question sixteen-years-old you had secretly imagined him asking you soso often.

'In another universe' infatuated, naive you had thought, 'maybe we'd be okay?'

But neither of you had been okay, and frankly this hadn't changed till this day. Both of you still were a mess.

All these thoughts crossed your mind in the, like, ten seconds he waited for your answer, but all you eventually said was: "'course. What did you have in mind?"

A small, almost sour chuckle was heard, "Didn't think you'd be in that easily."

"You underestimated me Jeon." You said dryly, thinking back to the first time you had seen and almost started to drool over him. Good old days, right?

"I guess I did." The boy stated amused, "I thought of something a normal dude would suggest, so what about we go grab a coffee together?"

A small smile tugged on your lips as he indicated how he tried to be 'normal' but still kinda rolled your eyes, "That's so vanilla of you, but sure."

Jungkook snorted in disbelieve, before telling you time and place. You talked for a bit longer but hung up soon, leaving you in the suffocating silence of your apartment, and with the question of what the fuck had happened the Jungkook wanted to take you out to a fucking date all of a sudden.

You might have to ask him.

Your confidence crippled, when you finally decided for an outfit and were about to head out, solely being stopped by your mother's question of where you were going.

"Uh" you couldn't lie to her, "M-Meeting Jungkook?" Why did you feel so self-conscious all of a sudden? You really felt like your mom was judging you. Going out with her violent ex-husband's son and everything.

Infatuated ◆ JeonJungkook ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara