19

Jungkook didn't come back that day.

You were left alone with the task of taking care of Jee, only a tiny bit about to burst in anger about the stunt your stupid step-brother pulled.

You were ready to scold him as soon as he was back but quickly noticed how you behaved like a mother and cooled yourself down a bit.

Whatever was wrong with Jungkook was none of your business you decided, stressing over the overly attractive boy being way too- well, stressful and you just tried your best to take care of your little brother, who in return seemed to get better. Or at least you hoped so.

Your mind was distracted with the thoughts about that guy you'd met though. You had promised yourself not to get involved in Jungkook's questionable private life, but the relation Jungkook had to this Hoseok dude seemed very interesting all of a sudden.

You remembered the harsh grip on your arm and the disgusting smirk on his face when he had eyed you up and down. Shuddering, you turned off the light in your room, throwing one last glance at the pathway that lead to your house, only to see no one near the entrance, before drifting off to sleep.

Your good resolutions about not stressing over Jungkook were pretty much thrown out of the window when you got up in the morning, only to find out that your step-brother was still not there.

The house was terrifyingly quiet, the buzzing of the fridge and your naked feet on the cold tiles being the only sound in the kitchen.

Your anger towards the boy had been replaced by worry, that was now squirming in your insides. You didn't know where he had went after you met Jungkook on the street yesterday, the only thing you actually knew was that he'd been in a dark alley together with a perverted shady looking stranger.

Your heart skipped a beat when you heard the door bell ring in that very moment, your hopeful mind not considering the fact that Jungkook did have a key and could enter the house by himself.

You dragged open the door, an eager expression on your face, only to meet eyes with the dark haired stranger you just called shady and perverted in your mind.

A loathsome smirk was plastered all over the older's face and you immediately shut the door again, only to realize he had put his foot between it.

"Fuck off!"

"Feisty huh?" Hoseok stated smirking, "Just how he likes them."

"Stop with the bullshit." You snorted trying to yeet his foot away from the door but finding out that he was way stronger than what he looked like.

"C'mon Kitten, I just want to talk for a bit and then I'll disappear. Pretty please?"

nononono

You wanted to puke at the cocky expression on the older's face but gave in anyways and leaned against the doorframe, "Go on then."

A victorious grin spread over his features.

You eyed him repulsed, noting his washed out and shirt and old used Converse, together with his soft brown hair and heart shaped lips - what a waste to have them pulled in to such a devious grin.

"You like him, don't you?" He said, trying to make his voice sound soft and reliable, which he greatly failed in.

"Well, he is my step-brother after all." You answered, wanting nothing but the slimy man to disappear for real.

"I don't mean that type of liking, you know that." His gaze was boring, his lips formed a sharp smirk and his whole posture telling you to run.

Hoseok was one of these boys your mom had always warned you about, the ones with pretty faces that would drag you down, break your heart and taint you - in fact, the kind of boy Jungkook was.

You sucked in a part of your lower lip, "So what? I don't see why this should bother you."

He chuckled, "You'll see as soon as you run in to my arms, searching for someone to help your broken and confused ass. "

You scoffed, "Why would I do that?"

He licked his lips, "Because Jungkook made you, Kitten. Because he always does."

Now it was on you to move closer, "Listen, I don't know who the fuck you are and why the fucking hell you think I would search for help in someone like you, but I swear if you keep saying such bullshit about Jungkook-"

"Then what?" Hoseok seemed very amused by this whole conversation, "You don't know yet but he can't help it, believe me Kitten. Not after what happened."

You faltered, curiosity spiking in the pits of your stomach and you felt immediately torn between asking further or sending this shameless stranger away.

He seemed to notice your inner fight and cluelessness because a huge grin crept onto his face, "That's right babe. You're living with a broken creep."

His words, together with this slimy horrific tone made you clench your teeth, "Move. Or I'll call the police."

"Sure you will." He said, sighing as if disappointed but backed off the entrance door anyway, "Whatever. See ya Kitten!"

You shut the door close and slight down the inner side until your butt touched the cold floor. 

What a strange encounter. What a strange guy. Strange and insufferable.

You're living with a broken creep

A shiver ran down your spine.

No.

No, you didn't want his words to get to your head. You didn't want to think of Jungkook even worse than you already did. He was the son of the man your mother loved, god dammit!

You sighed and buried your face in your hands.

___

Sorry for making you wait so long

But look at this amazing fanart seoulologist  made for my other story Flower Boy y'all are so talented❤️

If you want to share other artworks with me my Instagram is That_Moonchild

xx