34

"When you stick your finger in someone's butt." You drawled out slowly, swirling the Soju in it's bottle, "You're technically wearing them as a ring."

Jungkook stared at you in horror, "I'll never be able to finger anyone, ever again."

A deep chuckle came from the sofa behind your ex-step-brother - or whatsoever he was to you, "Look, she's the cutest when drunk."

"I wouldn't consider this as cute." Jungkook - equally drunk - grumbled.

How you ended up drunk as fuck in the apartment of Kim Taehyung you ask? Well, that's a very good question.

Everything started when you had walked out of the fast food restaurant you worked in, pushing the doors open with a dramatic, "I'm free!" and then starting your way back home blindly, not considering the stairs that came a few meters after the restaurant's entrance, having you landing on your butt soon.

"Ow" you huffed, hissing when you stood up.

And old couple was watching you a few feet away and you were about to snap at them for just staring dumbly and not helping in anyway, until you realized that this would result in you punching an older woman and you were really not ready for jail.

So you just gritted your teeth and turned around, wishing nothing else but to be back home to FaceTime with Jimin and maybe eat some ice cream. It's been a shitty day, really.

You loved your warm-hearted old woman of a boss and got along great with your co-workers but some customers were just so damn inappropriate. You'd hoped to have only nice customers, since your work place was pretty popular for kids and families but sometimes it just kinda.... wasn't as nice.

On top of that did your phone ring, signalizing a notification from your mom.

You didn't need to read it to know that it was just her telling you that Haru's old crusty lawyer was back, the paperwork about the divorce not being finished after two fucking years.

Your unrelenting euphoria for the holidays got a crack this day and you were a bit sad about it.

With your phone in your hand, refusing to open the message, you stood there on the street, not knowing what to do with yourself because, frankly, you didn't feel like going home anymore.

That's why the startling hump behind you came just at the right time.

You turned around, locking eyes with Taehyung leaning slightly outside of his car's window, a cheeky glint in his eyes, "Your butt still hurting?"

You stuck out your tongue at him, making him snicker.

"Need a ride?"

Kim taehyung, in all and every ways, is one of the strangest things you ever were grateful for in your life. Looking back that is. Right now he seemed too much of a creep for you to actually appreciated the qualities of this idiot.

You didn't know how and why, but somehow Taehyung had known that you'd rather sizzle in hell than to go home today.

You were still stressing about how Taehyung - who insisted of you starting to call him 'Tae' because apparently best friends give each other nicknames and according to him you two were best friends all of a sudden - had known your trouble, when the answer to nearly all your questions opened the door to your supposedly savior's apartment.