11

It might have been a little late but you slowly began to realize the unhappy situation you were finding yourself in:

You had a crush on the four years older guy who would soon be your step brother and was slowly outing himself as the biggest ass one could be, while your infatuation didn't seem to disappear the more you got to know him.

Lou called him a 'nympho' and it slowly dawned you that Jungkook, who'd already turned out to be not as pure and nice as he acted to be, did have some dirty secrets. But let's be honest, those are the best.

Besides deflowering a gay minor, he seemed to enjoy himself especially during the weekends, but really, you didn't know anything for sure and it wasn't on you to judge (besides the part with Jimin maybe).

All of this came to your realization when you were up late at a Saturday night, due to your stomach cramps killing you, because well it was the time of the month.

Jungkook was barely home on his free days, but hey he's a college student, what else do you expect? Jungkook only lived at his dad's place because of the fortunate location of a 15 minutes walk away from his university, still he was free to do whatever he wanted to (maybe not whatever).

So, seeing him stumble into the corridor, obviously drunk was quite a shock for you. Not because he was drunk (well not only) but because he was there. He never was during the weekends.

Your shock only deepened when you saw Jungkook's state; his long dark hair was messy and he had hickeys all over his neck, but really, what shocked you the most was his expression.

You only knew the nice, polite and charismatic Jungkook - this one looked as if he just failed all his classes and then was told that he would have to live with a third arm for the rest of his life.

Yeah, you could say that day he was in a very bad mood.

He didn't even acknowledge you when he dragged himself to the kitchen, gulping down a glass of a water in one go, probably to sober up a bit.

You watched him wordlessly, scared of the moment his attention would fall onto you, because damn, bad-tempered Jungkook was one scary sight.

He had a slight frown on his lips and his eye brows were furrowed, but the intimidating part were his eyes, that almost seemed to spray sparks.

You kept quiet while he was minding his own business in the kitchen, your eyes falling onto the marks on his neck and you felt hundreds of curious questions entering your head, together with a weird feeling in your gut.

Seeing him like that only made you realize how you were not part of his life and did not know anything about him actually.

The thought made you a bit upset. I mean, you'd be family soon, right?

But the fact that you still were mesmerized, fascinated by him and everything he did made you feel so incredibly bad. As if you were a criminal who would soon get called out for his sins.

That evening you forgot about your stupid cramps and imagined what the 'real' Jungkook was like instead.

___

The worst part about school was still your lack of social contacts, and while it had never disturbed you that you kept your relationship with your classmates easy in your old school, it now felt like you were missing out hugely.

Jimin avoiding you at all costs didn't help, I guess.

Whatsoever, your constant loneliness resulted in you approaching this girl from your class, as awkward and clumsy as possible, because well it was you.