☠︎046☠︎

Começar do início

Donghyuk shook his head, "Alright let's get this thing over with." He exclaimed throwing a smoke grenade in the roaming yard.

Song threw two more grenades, "Remember don't be too flashy we don't want YG to know it was us." He reminded.

Junhoe cocked his gun with a smirk underneath the bandanna, "We'll try to. Now let's get this party started." He said and they all ran through the hole they made in the fence.

-

Chaeyoung jumped down from the vent and looked around. She was alone but heard running from the floor under her. Quickly she ran down the hallway from the direction she crawled through the vent.

Heading towards the cell her members were being held in she saw two guards standing at the door. Chaeyoung hid behind a pillar and gritted her teeth she won't be able to take them both down just with mere combat skills and a couple of small screws.

She noticed that both of them were talking and the other one left as orders were shouted through the walkie he had. Smirking Chaeyoung held the screws she kept from the vent and placed them in-between her fingers. She held the sharp side facing up so they would be the first thing making contact with the man.

Taking a deep breath Chaeyoung sprinted towards the guard and kicked him off his feet before he could reach for his metal baton she punched him in the neck making the screws puncture his neck. The man let out a cry of pain as she dug the screws deeper into his throat.

The man clawed at Chaeyoung's hand but she punched him in the face with her left hand. Feeling blood ooze out of his wound the man felt his conscious slipping. Chaeyoung cracked the man's neck making sure the job was done and searched for the cell keys. Opening the cell her members hugged Chaeyoung.

"Oh thank god, I thought you would have been caught." Jennie said as she hugged Chaeyoung tighter.

Lisa looked at the dead body, "You took him out."

"Yeah he's the only one on this floor." Chaeyoung responded.

Lisa nodded and took the baton and handcuffs from the man. "Here." She handed the baton to Jisoo and handcuffs to Jennie. Lisa took off the shoelaces from the man's boots and gave one to Chaeyoung.

Jennie tightened her gripped on the cuffs as if they were brass knuckles, "Alright let's look for the guys."

They sprinted down the halls searching for either Ikon or any of Bangtan. "Chaeyoung try calling Bobby." Jisoo said as they ran.

Chaeyoung took out the phone and dialed the number, "Pick up damn it." She muttered.

Turning the corner they ran into a small group of police guards. Lisa jump kicked one of them and used the shoelace to strangle the woman.

Jennie punched one of the guards as Jisoo dodged any of their punches and hit them in the face with the baton.

Chaeyoung used the shoelace to grab the man's hands and she pushed him down to the ground. She stepped on his throat knocking him out.

"Hello." Bobby's voice was heard from the phone.

"Bobby what side of the prison are you?" She asked.

"Eastside we got the guys but where are you." He responded.

"We're coming so stay there." She replied and hung up.

"Let's go." Jisoo said and they ran.

-

Yoongi held Hoseok, "Can someone tell me what the fuck you guys are doing here." He demanded confused at the fact that Ikon was helping them out.