One last Party

Kylies POV
My boyfriend punctual as ever showed up exactly in three hours from his departure earlier. After you he says opening the door to his car to me. He is the best at times, who am I kidding all the time. So are you ready for one last party he says taking my hand in his as he drives to Dereks which isn't that far from me. Derek decided to throw it at his place because his dad left town on a business trip and his backyard is bigger, he's trying to keep the party outside so less of a mess. Classic Derek. Uh yes of course my last day of being able to throw back a whole bottle I say cheerfully.
Eh I think you could any day medication or not I think the medication will just make you throw up he says. Yeah and also alcohol poisoning I say rolling my eyes at him. The party was already picked up as we got out the car and looked at the place. Walking in the house it wasn't so crowded and I spotted my favorite drink. We're staying at Dereks so dont worry I say to Michael when I grabbed the whole vodka bottle. Yeah I know and I'm going to enjoy this he says pouring himself whiskey. Gross I fake gag looking at him. I can say the same about your drink sweetheart he says. Hahah I say heading off to the back looking for the birthday girl. Me and Michael got her a gift that we know she'll love. Hey oh my gosh you look so beautiful I say to her when we found both her and Derek on the porch. Hey you guys made it Derek says as we all embrace eAchother.
This is for you I say giving her the card. Awe thank you, you guys didnt have to she says as she opens it. HOLY SHIT she screams we're going to Greece!! She yells jumping up and down. Yes me and Michael both thought you'd enjoy a little
Baecation. Thank you guys so much she says grabbing us into a group hug. Alright well enjoy the party she says glancing down at the bottle in my hands. I winked at her and walked off.
How about a little game of inner thoughts Michael says in my ear taking us to the swinging lounge seats. Okay how does it work I ask glancing up at him as he takes a seat. You tell me about your sleep last night and I'll tell you how much I love you he says side smiling. I took two big gulps of the bottle in my hand. I saw my mom I say lowly You never talk about her he says What's there to say really I was young and the memories I do have they seem distance I say taking more sips of the bottle. But talking about them will keep them alive he says One day he adds you can tell me whenever I'll be waiting he says now back to the game I love you Kylie, you are just so beautiful and independent and stubborn. I love waking up and seeing you right next to me under my arm. I love how when you watch a movie or a show you watch it with your full attention and tell me to shh when I wanna talk. And your voice, why I never want you to stop talking to me he says smiling. A tear slipped from my eye at how amazing this human being before me truly is. He wiped it and kissed my nose. I love you I say Ahhh that's not how the game goes he says Oh shut up I say lightly pushing him. A game of flip cup is happen Oliver says coming up to me and Michael.
Well hello to you too Michael says to him as they dap eAchother up. My bad dude I just want you on my team, you too Kylie I know you're great he says smiling. So the teams were Me, Michael, Oliver, Sophia and Thomas vs Veronica, Kace, Jenna , Derek and Liam. Very competitive might I add and we went for several rounds with our own drinks we started out with since no one wanted a messy mix. But we all walked away pretty tipsy oh and of course my team won but we felt bad and said Jennas apart of our team so she could be a winner.
             Michael started to drink water as we went back to the lounge swing, I decided to chug the rest of the vodka bottle. The party was starting to die down and only about thirty people were here. Grabbing another bottle Oliver challenged me to finish the entire thing in five minutes I tried of course but failed. It was good try Oliver says laughing that some spilt all over. Sophia playfully slapped him and told him to be nice. Alright we're going to head out see you both Oliver says waving both of them off Get home safely Michael says. How drunk are you Michael ask me Eh not that badly I say
                  Are you sleepy I ask looking at Michael whose eyelids are hanging low. A little he says Alright well let's go to bed I say getting up from the swing. To be honest with you I should've been drunk but instead I just kept thinking which keeps me from feeling how drunk I really am. Talk about my mother, I failed her, I ruined the man that she loved. Tears were pooling in my eyes as we walked toward my room. My vision getting blurry from the tears I keep from falling I bumped into the wall. Michael thought it was because I'm drunk and placed an arm around my waist to steady me.
       Not that I minded I just wanted to be close to him. Once we got into the room it was lights out and play time. I needed him was my thoughts.