Memories

Toby^^
Kylies pov
Derek picked me up and right now were in his car heading out to god knows were. I want this trip for you to open up okay? You have to promise me he says. I promise Derek I say. Im taking you to go see Toby he says. I gasped No Im not ready I say feeling my eyes water up. Yes you are its been a year he says. I hold the locket that Toby got me when I turned sixteen. Inside was a picture of Toby,me,Derek and Their dad. We were all smiling and on the left of the locket was a picture of Toby and I, he was looking down smiling at me and I was smiling looking up at him.
Your ready Kylie Derek assures me. We pulled up to the cabin. The cabin that Toby and I's first date was. We open the old door and head in. I walked into the room me and Toby shared and took in a deep breath. I walked over to his things and just stared at the pictures we took. My smile, his smile, Oh toby you were my everything I say out loud.
\\\\\\flashback////////
My dad finished beating me and limped off to my room and just plopped onto my bed. My phone started ringing and I quickly answered it. Hello my everything Toby said loudly. I sniffles a little tryingto make sure my voice didnt sound like Ive been crying. Hay babe I said Look Dont cover up he did it again didnt he, Toby said I cry and he knew.
Im coming to pick you up in two minutes my love okay? He said
Okay I said
And he wasnt lying because two minutes later I heard a honk. I ran out as quick as I did with my medium sized luggage. Toby took it from me and put it in the trunk Derek was sitting in the back with Jenna,yes Jenna hung out with us before her and Derek got together. Toby and I sat in the front of the car and he held my hand the whole way. My ribs hurt like hell and my eyes burned from me holding back the tears although some slipped I tried not to. As soon as we arrived Toby helped me out and threw me over his shoulder hurting the ribs that im sure are already fractured and I couldnt help but cry out. He immedialty put me down and he realized, babe im sorry he said. Its okay I said I just wanna go to bed I added. He pointed to the room we'll be staying in. I laid on the bed and curled in the bed and cried. Toby came in and pulled me into his chest.
Kylie Jennifer Lourence you are my everything and I love you with all my heart my angel you are so strong, stay strong always promise me that you will never give up on yourself he said looking down on me. I promise you, I love you babe,my guardian angel I said
And with that we fell alseep.
////flashback over\\\\\
Why do all the good people go? I asked aloud knowing Derek was near. God wanted his Angels back he simply said I held the heart and wished I could take back that promise cause like Derek I keep my promises and never break them. One year and Im still broken hearted from the love of my life being ripped away from me. Derek knew how I felt and no finally he'll show me were Toby was buried. Yes a year but we had to wait because they didnt have room. Derek drove out to the cemetary and this is were my mom was buried. We pulled and we got out and there she was well her tombstone and next to her was Toby. I looked at Derek shocked. So if you ever want to visit them you dont get lost and dont remember they are right here with the number 18 he said. 18 was me and Tobys favorite number and with that thought I just bursted into tears and hugged Derek. Thank you I say and for once I smile. Im not saying forget my brother but its time for you to move on from his death and stop saying what ifs and live,smile and be my sister again. I miss her,the crazy,luaghing and loved to sing one he finished with a smile. I smile back my real smile and I jumped into his arms Thank you i say. I love you so much Derek, you will always be my best friend I said We returned to the cabin and Jenna jumped on me and hugged me and Michael was there. I didnt want to take him into Toby and I's room so I took Michael to the extra room so we couldnstay together.

So Kylie I wanna take you on a date he states with a smirk. Was that your way of asking? I ask Yes he says. Okay fine so how should I dress for this? I asked Just your normal beautiful self he says cheesily. Okay I say yawning tiredly. I changed into pajamas and laid next to Michael curling up next to him. So how was your trip down memory lane? He asks It was good I say smiling. Woah was that a smile from Kylie Jennifer Lourence? He asks mockingly. Maybe I say smirking. I liked it he says and that just made me smirk, I mean thats what everyone says I say cocky. Oh thats it he says and we have a tickle war of course he won hes stronger. I cuddle up next to him and drift off to sleep.

Michaels pov t
She drifted off to sleep while I stayed awake. Im falling for her andshe hasnt even started to like me. I cant lose the game but if it happens oh well. I dont care yep im started to like her. Ugh memories of when I used to like people.

Everyone has disturbed memories.