The Morning After

The game ^
Kylies pov
I woke up with my head on Michaels chest. I started to sit up when a major migrain settled in and I rushed to the bathroom and spewed my guts in the toilet. I hated throwing up. Michael walked in and handed me a toothbrush so i could wash up. I finished my business and exited the bathroom. So what do you wanna do today? Michael asked Let me get my motorcycle and take you somewhere i said. Well shouldnt I be doing that and here he said giving me my phone I charged it up and dont worry Derek knows were you are he added.

Derek pulled up to my aunts house and parks it infront her house. Come on I say. We sneak in my room and I change and freshen up. Lets go I say and we finally go and see my motorcycle who ive named Beast. Hes such a beauty and Beast is a boy. Come on Im riding I say and hop on my bike. He gets on and I pass him a helmet. He gives me a shcoked look. What? I ask You actually believe in safety he says chuckling What ever I mumble. I roar the engine and then we take off.
I head towards the cliff were I came after my life went downhill. Michael gasped Wow its beautiful he says Yeah I love it hear this is what I would call home i said mumbling the last part I sat at the edge of the cliff. Michael looked wary your not gonna jump right he says concern glossing over his eyes. No I said with my blank expression. So lets play a game called only personal questions he says Okay Im up for it I say
Okay the deal is you have to ask personal questions not dumb corny ones he says
(M) -Michael (K)Kylie
K-whyd you start your player ways?
M-I dont know really just think its fun
M- are you a virgin?
K-No
Michael was shocked wait what he starts to say But everyone says you never have sex with any of your boyfriends and its true I didnt and like that he got it and pity filled his eyes and that just angered me . I sat up we should go I said going back to my blank expression Alright he says I drive him back home. I had fun with you today He says and kisses me on the cheek rememberimg I wont allow him to kisa me yett.

I decided to drive off to Dereks. I knocked on his front door and he looked like a mess. Woah whats up with you? I asked chuckling. Jenna got her period lets just say He said. When Jenna gets her period she just isnt her normal happy bubbly self, she just is sad and burst out in tears for any little thing. Did you go home? He asked No well I did but my Aunt wasnt there which thank God I said sighing as we sat on his couches. You look exhusted He stated I kinda am but Im good I said shrugging off the tiredness I've been dealing with for over a month now. Hay your bedroom is still there.he says You can go sleep and Im gonna watch a movie With Jenna he says

Okay I say I know I wasnt gonna win this battle. Maybe Ill invite Michael over he says with a smirk. I just chuckle and head to my room. Dereks Dad made this room for me when things were ruff. Ugh stop thinking of the past.
\\\\\\Dream////////
'I was sitting Home. My old Home. Oh no i say to myself watching me just sit there. Not expecting whats next but I knew what was to come.'
I heard the front door slam open and jumped up. I was trying to sneak away to my room but He already saw me. Kylie get infront of me He yelled
He grabbed my hair and punch me in my face. No please stop!I scream'
'He opened his bedroom door and threw me onto His bed.'No please dont do it Im sorry I plead.'But he doesnt listen and he shredded off my clothes'
--- Kylie I hear someone shout.
I jump awake, I was trembling No stop Kylie you cant let this person see what emotion you have the most. I look over and see Michael looking at me with a mysterious look. It was just a bad dream I say going back to blank expression. Oh okay um Derek hasnt started the movie yett wanna join?He asks Yeah I say.

When I came down Jennas eyes were halfway closed and Derek looked at me and gave me a sprry smile. Ugh Derek. I sat on the couch with Michael all cuddled up. Your gonna love me first he says You wish I say I wished I thought cuase if I did then I would finally have my walls down but Im just blank. Derek calls it "The player face" but even if I am a player I would be able to feel something like joy from the game but I dont.
I started drifting off to dreams once again.
///////dream\\\\\\\\\
•••this was the day after I was raped••••
I woke up sore and blood was everywhere. I hopes into the shower trying to get rid of his touch but it wouldnt work. Derek texted me saying hes outside. Derek knew that He abused me. I got dressed in jeans and a crop top with my leather jacket.

I knew i was walking funny. Derek saw how I had hard time and instantly knew. No he says But i just nodded. He finally broke me.
--I jumped up from my dream panting. Michael was asleep but Derek looked at me. Instead of saying anything so Michael doesnt here he texted it, Im taking you to the doctor tomorrow he says. I just sent back okay cuase I know he'll get me there wether I want to or not.
I stared at Michael for awhile, he lost his dad in a car accident from a on coming drunk driver and a small world that drunk driver was my dad, yes Michael knows, my dad deserved to not be here but Michaels dad did they were a happy family. Another reason why Im blank I hurt people no matter what and it just sucks. Its kinda like the morning after you get drunk, it sucks and hurts like a bitch but life goes on I suppose.