What Hurts?

Picture of Michael^
Kylies pov
I woke up around 8 to get ready and sneak out so i could go to my appointment. Derek picked me up and dropped me off said he had some running around to do. So here I am with Dr.Jelawa. Kylie? He says snapping me out of my trans. So you said this boy eh Michael is confusing your feelings? And from what you've told me so far Im guessing you havent had these feelings in a while? He asks but sounds more like a statement. Yes I say. Maybe its time to start putting your heart out there.He says. With that said I think we had a very succesful lesson today he adds with a smile. I wave goodbye as i exit. I called up a cab and within two minutes it was there.

I gave the driver the address to the cemetary were Toby is buried.

I sit infront of his tombstone.
I wish you were here. Cuase then i wouldnt feel confused and not know what to do about my feelings. I say What if I hurt him or he thinks Im weak for my past I add  as a tear streams down my face. And with that I leave the cenetary and head to my aunts house.
When I walk in shes sitting on the couch watching something on tv. Oh shes finally home she snears at me. You know I called you to let you know Im leaving, I have a business trip okay? She says like if she cares I think to myself. Okay I say. And head to my room. Derek called me so i called him back.
Convo on the phone:
D: Hay K
K: Hay
D: Are you at your ants house?
K: Yeah
D: You coming to the party tonight?
K: You know it
D:Alright ill see you there

And the convo ends
I got dressed and hopped on my bike. I was only wearing ripped jeans and a crop top. When i arrived Michael was there with a smirk plastered on his face with a girl from our school all over him. Andrew was there too. Hay baby he says giving me a kiss. Hay babe I say. So me and a couple of guys and two girls are gonna go lite one wanna come? He asks with the puppy dogs face. How can I say no I say with a chuckle. We headed to what seem like the basement we lit a couple and then started doing belly shots. Michael had joined along with the girl who was all over him.
I laid on the table and Michael appeared. Now i wanted to back out but it was to late cause his lips were already on my skin. I bit the lime trying to supress a moan as his tongue dancedon my skin. Finally it was over. So igot myself a drink. You know I think you like me Michael said with a smirk. You wish I said I wish I thought. I walked up to him and whispered in his ear ' but you on the other hand said you were falling for me last night'. And i walked away with a smirk on my face. When i looked back he was there what seemed like a sad face. I felt bad but i quickly recovered. Derek approached me. Yeo yeo you know your looking lovely tonight he says. And your quite drunk tonight I said. He chuckled but we kept walking till we were in the backyard with a couple of his friends who might I add were Fucked Up. Jenna was just standing there but wasnt really paying attention. Michael showed up in the back. Ugh what is it with him always following me around. You know Kylie your beautiful Luke said I just rolled my eyes at him. But your a bitch he said I snapped my head in his direction and narrowed my eyes. You play everyone and mever give anyone the goods-Luke 'Michael warned. But you gave it to someone else cause when i screwed you, you werent a virgin he said with a smirk. I just stayed there with a blank face but inside I was freakig out, now everyone was listening in. So i thought you know shes not a slut he started but when I looked you up I felt smipothy for someone who got screwed by there-Enough Michael yelled and with that punched Luke. Luke knocked out by the blow.

Everyone just stared at me. I walked off and hoped on my bike. And took off still stumbling from the last drink.

Michaels pov
As Luke carried on I had to punch him. Kylies business was hers not his or anyone elses. Derek sobbered up once he saw Kylie leave. I was worried she was drinking and now shes driving.
Derek approached me along with Jenna. Thank you he says By the way you can stop pacing Kylies home go ahead her ants on a business trip he said with a wink.

Finally i arrived at Kylies ants house. I rung the bell and no later Kylie appeared. But she was different her eyes were blood shot red and she was wearing sweat pants and a loose crop top.  Are you gonna stand there or are you gonna come in she said and her boice cracked alittle. We went into the theatre room. And started watching Jurassic World. Kylie broke the silence, Thank you she said. Dont mention it, your business is your business I said
Ill tell you she said in a hoarse whisper but not the whole thing she added.
It- she started but she choked and started breathing erraticly but short struggled breaths.
Kylie? What hurts? Whats wrong? I say frantically.
911 what is your emergency?