Time to Party

Kylies outfit ^
Kylies pov
I walked through my fromt doors hoping to not run into my aunt but thank god she was sound asleep in her bedroom. I head up to my room which is on the second floor. I picked out my outfit and started doing my hair. I was done finally intime to cuase Derek texted me saying he was outiside. I snuck out making sure to keep my window unlocked and a crack open not sure if Im coming home though.

Michaels pov(surprise)
I headed home after school. As i walked through my front door my sister jumped at me. Mackensie geesh women I say chuckling as she clings onto me. Hay mom I say Hey sweetie she says How was school? She asked It was okay I said thinking about what happened espeacially at lunch everyone was gossiping about Kylies nightmare they joked about how it was probably her getting dumped but i knew it was probably something deeper than that cuase nothing gives that girl emotion. So honey what time will you be home? She asks Probably after one I say Okay she says with a sigh I hate doing this to her but ashe understands Im a teen. Just be quiet on the way in I dont want to you to wake me or your sister up she says sternly. Okay mom bye love you guys I say kissing their cheeks on the way out.

I hoped into my porche on my way to this party who my bestfriend Jake happens to be holding.As I arrived of course fashionably late there was red cups all over the lawn and i saw Derek looking around frantically. I hoped out of my car and walked over to him whats up Dorthy cant find the yellow brick road? I said chuckling. He glanced at me but kept on looking through the crowd. Alright whats wrong? I asked Its kylie I cant find her Im worried she never goes missing like this you know her and her games he says getting more worried. Come on I say. Look over on that half Ill check upstairs I say. I head upstairs and check all the rooms and their all clear I checked the bathroom nothing. Were the hell did she go i say to myself.
I head back and go to the garage. There she was with her normal blank expression with a group of friends. she looks up at me and I head over to her. I sit next to her. Can you text Derek please my phone dies she says polietly Im alittle taken back. So i quickly text Derek and he texts back a thanks. I lock my iphone and start to pay attention to what the group was doing. Smoking weed. Thats one thing i never did and never will. I look over and see Kylie starting to light up the blunt. I give her a look and she just just gives me her blank stare but this time it was different there a was a look like 'shut up i need this' so i just sat there to make sure nothing crazy happened to her okay I dont care about her like that before we get the wrong idea. But Derek and I are friends and shes his Best friend and i make sure my friends friends are okay. Besides I overheard Derek and Jenna talking and saying how shes getting worse and I do not want her hurt or anthing or worse as they stated.

I know somewhat about her. I know she lives with her aunt and no other relatives exist in her family its kinda sad no parents nothing. I feel for her, shes a player just like me and thatss why we get along so well just kidding we bump heads becuase we're so similar. I shook off the thoughts and focused on what was going on Im guessing everyone got their high and was on their way out.

"Kylie just stayed there usually when someone gets high they show emotion a smile. Kylie just sat there then got up. Dammit she cursed What happened? I asked concerned I still feel like Im here nothings working anymore she says. What are you saying Kylie? I asked Nothing hey you wanna play 'the game' she asked I smirked knowing what she meant. For how long? I asked Till someone says the words she says shrugging. Its a game I said.
Its a game then she says walking away.

Hay were you going? I asked Follow me she said seducteviley. So I did and followed her up to a bedroom. She layed on the bed and was waiting for me to join her she flipped us over. Ah ah ah she said pouting You will not kiss me until I say so besides Andrew cant find out about this she says I give her a pointed look Andrews gottah go I say acting possesive. She chuckles but i know its not a real luagh. She lays her head on chest. Ugh my head feels like a truck ran over it she says I chuckle softly. Maybe we should get you home I say. Nah home is were the heart is and quiet frankly I dont have a heart she says. How about my house but we have tobe quite cuase my mom and sis are sleeping I say. Okay she says
----skips car ride-----
Kylie and I snuck in through my window but of course I get stuck. Kylie I say as she doesnt realize Im stuck. Wha-but as soon as she sees me she starts luaghing and I mean a real luagh not her chuckle that she usually gives and that makes me smile. Ugh come on help me I say Alright she says as she pulls me up with alot pf force we clash on the floor pur face inches apart. I started to lean in but she just takes head in both her hands and kisses my cheek and chuckles not yett pretty boy she says with a smirk. I threw her my shirt knowing it would be long enough on her. I lay down waitin for her to come out with smirk on my face. So we're sleeping the same bed she says with a smirk. Which makes my smirk drop not knowing what im getting myself into. She hopes onto the bed and leans into my side. Then does something I didnt expect she straddles my hips and is inches away from my face but starts trailing kisses doen my neck. Damn this girl will be the death of me. She stops and then I hear her soft snores. I soon fall into a deep sleep with the thought this game is gonna be intresting.