New girl

Kylies POV
Michael tried calling me and texted me none stop I'm sorries I ignored them all. I decided to drive my camero to school and this time attention wasn't on me but two kids who go out of a nice silver buiwick. A girl with dirty blonde hair walked next to a guy with the same hair color I assumed siblings. I walked into the building and their they were getting there schedules, Jenna of course recruiting for cheer and I believe she suckered her in. Kylie come meet the new kids she says smiling. Kylie this Ang and Nicolas Jenna introduces. Ang had silver eyes and a far off look when she smiled. Nicolas had light brown eyes and they looked a lot a like. Are you guys twins ? I ask Yeah Nicolas says scratching the back of his head. The girl nodded shyly and walked off with Jenna bantering in her ear.
Nicolas stayed back and continued asking questions to the admissions office. I walked off my classes and the day kept on moving slow. It was finally lunch and I sat at our lunch table with Derek as we waited for Jenna to come. My girlfriend finally graced us with her presence and bought company Derek says giving Jenna a kiss. Hey I say to Nicolas and Ang. Hey Ang spoke. So a party on a school night what's wrong with their parents Nicolas says Jenna laughed well will you attend Jenna adds. Obviously he says rolling his eyes. Your parents don't care though Nicolas ask looking towards me, Jenna and Derek. Nah Jenna says My step dad can't control me and my mom loves me having fun she adds My dad doesn't care Derek says. And you ? Nicolas asks looking towards me since I didn't join to answer. My ants rarely home so no I don't think she minds I say. No parents he asks No I say. Our dad died from cancer when we were six, we only have our mom he says holding Angs hand but angs expression stayed straight not any tinge of emotion crossed her. What happened to her I thought. My mom walked out of my family Derek says and I lost my brother a year ago to cancer he also says.
          Well now we know eAchother Derek says laughing awkwardly. Well almost everyone Ang says lowly. With that lunch was over and considering I had no other classes to attend I decided to hang back. Jenna was talking about watching her practice Ang insisted I watched her try out. And sooner it came to the end of the day and there practice commenced. Ang was an amazing base and even good at flying but she explained how she preferred to be on the ground. The coaches absolutely love her, I'm glad Jenna found someone to relate to on a cheer basis, she never got close with the other cheerleaders because she said they were typical. Scarlett and Jules waived hi to me and as well as Ava and as I looked off to the football field there he was in his sweaty glory running along with Derek.
        I couldn't stand being there anymore so I left, and decided to go home to get ready for the party. I got dressed into high wasted shorts and a white crop top with my neon sneakers. I ubered since I knew I'd drink this night away. Delilah is the girl whose hosting the party and her house fairly big and trashed now. Jake was actually there and he was standing by right what I needed. Ahh I say grabbing a fairly large apple ciroc bottle. I gulped some of it down and  Jake raised an eyebrow at me. Have I told you that your drinking turns me on he says sarcastically. Oh really I say rolling my eyes flirtatiously.
             So where is he Jake ask I don't know and nor will I care after this I say gulping more of bottle down. And he set off when he caught a glimpse of Ang, I could see them being a thing. I kept walking around the house as it seemed all bright and dizzy feeling well I did just finish the whole bottle. Suddenly I walked into a big wall. Ouch where the fuck did the wall come from I say the wall laughed at that. Okay not a wall and then hands scooped me up from under my arms and steadied me on the ground.  Woah the voice said as I almost collapsed again and my vision began to clear on this person. Ugh Michael I say Awe love come on I thought you liked me more then that he says putting a hand under my chin to meet his eyes. You hurt me I say pointing to my heart. I know I'm sorry and I will apologize til I can't breathe anymore but baby please because without you I get a straining feeling on my heart like if it's going to stop beating he says tears welling up in his eyes.
          I don't want to feel that ever again I say and loving you I risk that I add and with that I stumble away from him. I don't know where he went but I headed straight to the bar to get another bottle. I found another ciroc it wasn't as big but it'll suffice. I stepped outside noticing the party had died down and my phone was hard to see. Eh I'll get an Uber after this bottle. But the bottle was snatched from my hands Share ! Andrew said Grow up I said snatching it back. You're always such a bitch he says spitting at me. I pushed him back and he went to swing, I braced for the hit but it never came. When I peeked Michael had Andrew on the ground. He was knocked out and at that point I downed the rest of the bottle. I walked away towards the side walk and decided maybe walking home should be good for me but that was short lived.
                 What are you doing Michael asked grabbing my wrist. I'll take you home he says noticing my drunken stature. He tugged me along to his car and opened the door for me and I was to tired to fight this so I just got in. I grabbed his hand as he went to take the car out of park. Can you not take me home right away ? I asked I didn't want to be alone, I didn't want to go home and feel everything I have been feeling the past week and more. Are you hungry he ask Not really I say sinking into his trucks seat. I've missed him, I miss being with him I thought to myself as he hummed along to the music. He pulled up to McDonalds drive thru and ordered two large fries and two strawberry banana smoothies.
         Thanks I say as he handed me the fries and smoothie. You're welcome he says parking outside of my house. Could you come in I ask It would be my honor was his response. Eating the fries in the theatre room watching the kissing booth. We sat on one sofa together but haven't uttered a word. I was sipping on my smoothie when he finally broke the silence. I missed you he says can I touch you he says moving closer to me. I nodded my head yes, I don't know if it was the alcohol but I yearned for his touch.
                   Once his hand touched my cheek our lips found eAchother soon and the rest of the night was something magical.