Doctors appointment

Derek, Jenna, and Andrew ^^^
Michaels pov
I woke up and Kylie was awake staring like she was in thought. Anotherbad dream I thought maybe its about the accident, with my dad and hers. She didnt even cry when she lost her dad and maybe its what keeps giving her nightmares. Derek got up and put Jenna in his room and left a note on the counter. You coming Michael? he asked. To were? I ask Kylie here has a doctors appointment but she kinda puts up a big fight He says scratching theback of his head. Yeah Ill come I say looking down at Kylie shes 5'6 pretty tall but I stand up to 6'1. She started walking fast towards the door but I grabbed her up Come on Baby lets see your doctor I say chuckling Ugh what ever she grumbles into my chest since Im holding her still. Derek opened the back door to his Jeep and we got in the back seat.

I held her hand and she had her legs over mine and her head buried in my chest. Kylie never shows emotion but I saw something when she awoke from her nightmares Fear. And I mean Kylie never opened up to anyone except for Jenna and Derek but I know After this game is over one of us will get hurt.

Kylie pov
I sat in the back seat with Michael as we drove off to the devils mansion a.k.a The Doctors. I hate the doctors cuase they just say Im depressed but no Im not ugh no one can help me. Michael held my hand as we walked in. I sat with Michael as we waited for my name to be called and Derek stayed on my other side. Are you to boyfriend and girlfriend? a little girl asked Yes Michael said to her with a smile. I think you guys look good together she says walking off. How did an eight year old think that. I chuckled and Michael luaghed too. His luagh was cute and calmed my nerves down. But that all went away when they called my name Michael stayed in the waiting room while Derek went with me. Okay Kylie whats going on the doctor says.

Nothing I say with a blank expression. Her dreams there back and shes back to ahutting down the date is rolling around soon Derek says. Ah I see I can prescribe some pills to her for the dreams but she cant drink any alchole substance with these pills he says. As for the blank expression I can prescribe her to a therapist to help her he adds. Therapist and pills wont help Ive had them all if anything they make me worst. We left the doctors. Michael satin the back with me and just held me but I didnt want tobe held. I just stayed motionless. I wish I was the one-no dont say it i started to say but cut myself off. Michael heard but decided to ignore what I was going to say chase if I said it I knew he would be upset Derek dropped Michael off and I gave him a kiss goodbye.

Derek dropped me off with my pills. As soon as I entered thehouse I threw them in my room and just thought about what to do.
Jason-another toy of mine- texted me saying party at his house. I jumped into my camero and rode off to Jasons house. The party was buzzing when I got there. Andrew was there and came and gave me a kiss. Hay babe he slurred Ugh hes drunk. Hay I said You should smile babe he says. So I gave him my best fake smile.

We were dancing all night and no I didnt have one alchole substance. I was grabbed and drag to a room I look and see its Andrew babe i need sleep he says. And drifts off to sleep with me inder him I kiss him goodnight and tell Jason that Andrew passed out. As I was walking I was grabbed into another room. I tried to see who it was but they wouldnt take there hands off my eyes. He shredded off my clothes and I knew it was to late as i tried to fight but I was to weak. I passed out from the amount of pain. I just wanted this to end.
He finally stopped an got off me. It was Luke a friend of Jasons. I was shocked and threw on my clothes but regretted moving when the pain hit. I ran to my car and drove to my aunts house. I was raped again. Why i thought. I called Derek but he didnt answer. I got a text from Michael asking What I was doing? But I didnt want to ahow him my emotions so i blanked again and invited him over. He opened the door. Hay kye he says. New nickname Im guessing I say. Why of course babe he says. So we decided to watch Kick ass.

As we were watching Michael got a text from one of his friends. Oh its Luke damn he said he had sex with a girl but he think he forced her into it and he hasno idea who it was Michael says with a chuckle. Wow I say with a chuckle.

Michael started to kiss me and it turned into a heated make out session he moved my legs opened but I hiss in pain. What whats wrong? He asks Take me to the doctor I say. He rushes me out and takes me into the doctors office. Whats wrong Kylie? The doctor asks. Me and my boyfriend over hear had rough sex and it hurt i said chuckling signaling Michael to go along with it. Oh heres some Moltron to help with the pain the doctor says awkwardly. As we got into Michaels car it was awkward finally he broke the silence. So it was you Luke did it to he said I nodded. Im going to kill him he says. He didnt know okay? I say trying to persuade him.

He hurt you and wasnt that your fist time he asked and I flinched with the mention of first time. Lets just say it wasnt my first time being raped I say with a blank expression. Then it clicked in Michaels head I guess he thought he got it figured out but its so much more complicated. Kylie let it out he says No I say coldly. I dont meed to let anything out I say.
Two doctors appointment in one day and with that I sneak into my room with Michael and fall into a dreamless sleep.