Prologue

The story will be in Dust's POV unless it's a memory. Those will be in 3rd Person.

A blur of blue rushed around, laughing loudly and happily in the forest, he chasing after them.

A chuckle bloomed in his chest as he easily caught up to the blur.

Gently, he grabbed them, pulling them up into his chest. They were just so small... So light in his arms, so fragile...

"Dusty!" They whined, curling up in his touch. "How come you keep winning?" They pouted, he didn't need to see their face to know that.

The taller monster chuckled, smirking.

"You're not very quiet." He said quietly.

Gently he kissed the one in his arms.

Happily the other kissed back. The kiss was just so calm and loving...

It showed all the want and need they had for each other. Of course, it wasn't long before that kiss deepened and became more.

They both fell to the soft ground, he softening the other's fall. Yet, this did nothing but increase their love. Both of their hands pulled at each of their clothes, quiet groans and whimpers leaving their lips as the need to be bare pushed more and more.

Suddenly, the two separated, but he could still see them... See the blue blur that seemed to be crying ever so softly.

"I'm sorry, _____." The voice whispered before a bright light flashed across his eyes.