Request

After getting cleaned and redressed, I walked around the Castle, looking for the damn ex-Guardian. I know he could sense my foul mood, but he wasn't easy to find. Which made my foul mood worse.

If he's just lazing about-

My thought was cut off by a sharp moan coming from the library. From how often those two kinky bastards have sex, I could tell it was Nightmare who moans. I could already feel my mood worsen as I went where I heard him moan.

It wasn't hard to find them at that point. The two were currently fucking each other on the couch. Nightmare and Cross seemed more aggressive with it though, grabbing and biting each other till there were marks on their echo bodies. Dark marks.

They were whispering something to each other, but I didn't care about what. At the moment, I needed to talk with Nightmare, to actually ask for his damn help! I was going to get that fucking help, whether he was happy or not!

"Nightmare! Cross!"

At the sound of my voice, the two jolted a little, pulling away from each other. They looked up to me with frightened, startled faces. Those faces then twisted into annoyed anger.

"Dust, what do you want." The King pulled away from Cross, neither bothering to cover themselves up.

I huffed, narrowing my eyes on Cross. I wanted him out of the room. It already was annoying to have to go to Nightmare for help, I didn't want Cross to fucking know!

"Out." I hissed, narrowing my eyes on him.

He glared back, moving closer to our boss. Clearly, he wasn't going to leave. How aggravating.

"Fine." I growled, focusing back on Nightmare. "I want you to take me into the Dreamscape."

A shocked look passed over the gooey bastard's face before he scowled. He then sighed heavily with a shack of his head.

"It's possible to bring someone into the Dreamscape, but it's dangerous. Time there moves slower than out here, me and Dream are the only ones that can tell the time. That can keep proper track of it!" He rolled his single eye, lightly throwing his hands up in the air. "During the time there, you won't be able to leave without my help. If you die there, you're dead."

"Who's Dream?" I crossed my arms as I said this, but the name... It sounded familiar.

At my question, Nightmare and Cross paused. They looked between each other, probably trying to see if the other knew who belonged to that name. They soon looked back to me with a quiet shrug.

"I... I don't remember." He murmured.

I looked away before nodding to him. "It doesn't matter. I want to go there... Something's there. Something's waiting there for me... I don't know what, but I know he's there."

I could feel Nightmare's eye narrowed on me; I could feel him questioning my words. I was questioning my own words. I knew someone was waiting there for me, maybe not at the moment, but I knew they were there. My Bluejay was there.

Hardening my face, I turned back to Nightmare and Cross. They were staring down on me. I stared back.

Like a silent war, we continued to stare down at each other, none of us flinching. After several moments, the two finally backed down, Nightmare bowing his head with a heavy sigh. He rubbed his forehead before nodding numbly.

"Fine. I'll help you, but I won't be responsible for your death." He narrowed his eye on me, making it as clear as he could.

I scoffed before nodding. I didn't need him to take responsibility. I can take care of myself. I will find him; I will make him mine once more. Or die trying.