Touch

I felt someone rub their rough hands across my naked chest. It felt soothing, it made me groan with need. A sweet giggle responded to my groan.

"I wish I could touch you like this again..."

I opened my eyes some, but the person before me was blurry. All I could clearly make out was the blue color of their clothes. It... It was them! It was my Bluejay!

I went to raise my arms, to grab them! But... I-I couldn't move!

"Sshh~" Their soothing voice called out to me, those rough hands cupping my face sweetly. "I can't... I can't have you hold me... It'd be impossible for me to leave you if I did." Their voice cracked some, tears possibly falling down their face.

I felt my eyes widen some. It would be impossible for them to leave me? Impossible if I just, hold them?

"I love you... I-I want you so badly..." Their words wavered and softened, a wetness now dripping onto my sternum. "But... I-I can only have y-you in dreams a-and memories..." They bowed their head, pressing it against my sternum as they shook with sobs. "Memories w-we don't sh-share anymore..."

I narrowed my eyes, before closing them. All I could hear was their sobs, all I could feel was them too. I hated hearing them, I hated feeling those tears of sadness. I wanted the make them happy! To make them smile! But how? I couldn't move...

"Touch me." My voice rang out before I knew it.

The sobbing hiccupped to a stop, but they didn't raise their head. Instead, they felt stiff, as if they too thought I couldn't speak.

"Touch me like I've touched you. Make me remember."

I felt their tears stop, but they didn't move for several minutes. I was beginning to think they had fallen asleep when they started to rub their hands against my arms. It felt nice to feel his rough hands on me.

I felt him lift off my sternum as his hesitant hands grew more confident, touching me rougher and moving from my arms to my chest. Then I felt kisses being pressed against my face and neck.

"O-Open your eyes... I-I know you c-can't see me... B-But open them?" Their voice had become so beautiful bashful, I happily opened my eyes for them. I still only saw a blue blur, but I know it made them happy.

"Kiss me." I ordered and they did. I closed my eyes again, enjoying the kiss we shared as their hands began to slide closer to my shorts.

"____, it's time to go." A new voice called out.

I felt a scowl form as the person on top of me pulled away.

"No, don't go." I whispered in a deep voice. I felt their body shiver, a quiet, but lustful whimper escaping their delicious lips.

"____, I know it's hard, but we have to go." The voice was firmer now.

I opened my mouth to say something again, but another was on it instantly. I closed my eyes and basked in the feverish kiss that was being given to me. Yet, they were gone too quickly.

"I miss you..." They whispered before a bright light flashed and blinded me.

My eyes snapped open I lurched forward, gasping and panting hard.  Anger coursed through me as I remembered my dream. No, it wasn't a dream. It was real. Not a memory real, but real enough.

Looking up, I glared. I needed to tell Nightmare about these... events. He'll know something about this. Anything to get my Bluejay back. He said it himself, all I need to do was grab him and he'll never leave me.