Dreamscape

Nightmare had insisted on making a meeting with everyone else to let them know what we were doing. It was annoying, cause they all began to look at me strangely. I hated it. Couldn't we have done this without informing them? Damn.

Once we were done with that, the asshole demanded that me and Cross get something to eat. Which I of course questioned on two fronts. Why did we need to eat and why did he add Cross into that?

"Because going into the Dreamscape hungry isn't a good idea. And because I want to find something with Cross." He narrowed his eye after saying that. That basically told me that he would refuse to take me with him if I tried to argue with him. How annoying of him.

It wasn't long before it was time for us to go to sleep. Nightmare said we could sleep in our own beds and all that, we-me and Cross- just needed to be asleep.

I sighed some as I closed my eyes. Today was exhausting from how annoying it was. So, I closed my eyes.

"Yo, you can open your eyes now." I heard the gooey King's voice, which made me frown.

I slowly opened my eyes, before I began to blink in confusion. I wasn't standing on solid ground despite how it felt. Around me were floating islands and instead of sitting in a black void, the background was shaded, colored, even styled differently. There were also there glowing orbs passing by us. Some were big, some small, some glowing brightly and others glowing dimly. The colors of the orbs ranged from sharp reds to deep purples

"Ahem."

Looking back to the two, they were giving me an expecant look. It made me scowl.

"It's my first time in the dreamscape." I hissed. "Let me be wondered by something."

The Codebreaker's hard expression softened some while Night just rolled his eye. He then turned away from us, looking in all directions behind him. I didn't need to look at his face to know that he was frowning. Heavily too.

"What?" I walked- it felt more like swimming in syrup.

"I... There's someone here besides us..." He finally faced us with a confused look. "It's... Familiar..."

I nodded slowly to him before looking around myself. There didn't seem to be any form of positive direction. It was confusing, but then again, this was a place where dreams were supposed to be formed.

"You can float off; I can find you." Nightmare waved away at me.

I scoffed some, but I did pull away and move in a random direction. The world lazily shifted, and I soon found myself walking along some rocky land. It then fell away to some beach during high tide.

I stopped when I saw something. No, when I saw someone.

I felt my heart start beating louder, my eyes widening. I felt my body tense and urge me forward. Quickly, I ran toward the blue skeleton. To my Bluejay.

On my run, my feet soon were no longer sloshing in water, but pushing through tall grass of a field. I was so close to him. So close to grabbing him!

Suddenly, I couldn't move. It felt like some invisible force was keeping me still. I grunted in pain, struggling to pull away from the force.

"Y-Yin!"

I froze. That name... It was my name. The name that my Bluejay gave.

"Yang?"