Finding

I watched as he, my Bluejay, looked at me with tears in his eyes. I wanted to wipe those tears away, yet something kept me from moving.

"Yang." I growled out.

He flinched, the tears falling faster. He then started to shake his head heavily, his face twisting in pain.

"No... No... You... You're not supposed to remember." He stressed, leaning close to me, trying to look into my eyes.

I tried to lean close as well, but I couldn't move.

"Release me, Yang." I whined lowly. "Let me hold you."

His face quickly began to twist in pain. It was a needy type of pain, desperate.

"You know I can't." He started shuffling away.

My soul began to pound. I can't lose him. Not again! I need him! I'm just now remembering him; I can't lose him again!

"No!" I snapped, suddenly pushing myself against it again. I moved.

His eyes widen, him stumbling back. He looked close to panicking. I could tell. I needed to approach him differently.

"Yang... Please, let me hug you. Let me touch you. Please." I deepened my voice at the end, watching as he shivered. "Just let me touch you. Or touch me, I need to feel you."

The tears in his eyes fell more, except he shifted closer to me. He then reached out shakily and cupped my face. I closed my eyes, letting my head fall into his hands.

Slowly, his hands trailed from my face to my neck and then to my clothed chest before going back up again. I shivered at his slow and methodical. It helped me relaxed into him, purring lowly.

"I-I'm going to s-set you down..." Blue's voice brought me back, his eyes almost pleading at me.

I gave him a soft smile, nodding. "Do what you desire~"

I watched as his body shivered, his pleading eyes growing darker with lust. Surprisingly, I was pushed down rather nicely. The ground around us changed again, it was soft like pillows. Soon, there was weight on my lap and his hands were once again on me.

I looked down at my tiny Yang. He looked shyly, quietly biting his lip. He clearly didn't know what to do.

"Take off my shirt." I ordered in that voice he loves.

His body visibly shivered at my order, yet he almost happily took it off. I chuckled a little. He was far too cute~ I couldn't help, but to smirk. His hands crawled around my chest, but those hands were gloved. I wanted to feel his bones.

"Take those off." He didn't hesitate to throw those damn things off. I saw his scarred hands, still covered in strings and metal brace. "Let me kiss your hands."

He flinched a little before he did as I had demanded. I softly kissed the metal, cut my lips on the strings, before covering his bones in my blood and saliva. I watched his face contort in guilt before switching to lust.

"How do you do it?" He whined softly, pulling his hands away. He looked down at them, slowly rubbing his hips into my sternum. "How do you control me like this?" He lightly rubbed his fingers together before raising them to his lips. I watched as he carefully moved his tongue around the metal and bones, delicately avoiding the sharp string.

I growled at the sight. He was teasing me. Using the fact that I couldn't move to tease me like I had done him.

"You're mine~" I answered, staring him in the eyes. Those eyes softened, looking so desperate. "Mark me~"

A sharp gasp left his lips before he did as told. I closed my eyes and groaned happily. I smiled at the feeling of him biting and licking at my bones. I could even feel his hands tracing over everywhere else. I loved his touches, they sent fire throughout my body.

"That's a good boy~" I cooed happily, opening my eyes to see him looking at me with a drooling look. He loves being praised and worshiped~ "What a beautiful look~ Such a needy look~" A whine left his lips, him now biting on one of my ribs. He loves being lightly humiliated~ Remind him of how lewd he truly is~

He pulled up, still laying most of his body on my top. He held this whining face, a face that told me he wanted me. That he needed me like a lifeline~

"Go on~ Tell me what you want~" I groaned softly, smirking a little.

He whimpered, shivering. "I want you~ Inside of me~" He bucked his hips, grinding himself onto my stomach. "I want you to make love to me like you use to~ To hold me against you, to whisper sweet nothings in my ears again~ I-I~" Tears began to run down his face, him cupping my face. "I love you so much, my handsome, strong Yin."

He pressed himself into me, softly crying. I wanted to hold him, to do as he wanted. Why couldn't he just release me? Why won't he let me hold him? Why does he refuse to be mine?!

Suddenly there was a thump to the side of us. I vaguely could make out a glowing yellow light. The same light that always takes him away.

"Blue..." They called out, making my love tense. His crying had stopped. "Blue, we have to go... The others..." There was pain in their voice, but I didn't care. They were trying to take my Yin from me!

"Don't go." I muttered lowly for him. 

He lifted himself up and looked at me soft, blurry eyes. He hiccupped as he pulled off me, taking his stained gloves with him. He looked to be in so much pain. I-I can take that pain away! He just has to release me! He just needs to let me hold him! Why wasn't he letting me take that pain away!

"I'm sorry..." He looked away from, a weak sob leaving his lips. "Please stop looking for me... I don't deserve to be your Yang."

No! No!

I grunted as I opened my mouth to say something, but he was gone in a flash of yellow. He was taken from me once again... But I won't stop.