Frustration

I couldn't think. I didn't want to think. Thinking always led to my missing memories, memories of my Bluejay. He hadn't visited my dreams. The only way I could see him was when I was dreaming of memories. I knew they were memories. I knew it because I could still see them, and more, when I was awake.

I rubbed my face as I walked to our spot. To our clearing. It was the only place that could remind me of him. The only place where I could feel him.

"D-Dusty~" A voice whined out.  It was a beautiful sound that cooled my nerves easily.

Tilting my head, I moved closer to the clearly. There was a beautiful noise coming from the clearing. Soon, I was able to see what was happening there.

There, laying in the middle of the clearing, naked and exposed, was my beautiful Yang. His womanly body was today me, his legs spread wide, exposing how much he wanted me. One hand was teasing his flower while the other was massaging his breasts. His face was contorted in pleasure, sweat sliding down the side of his skull.

"D-Dusty~ M-Make me fo-forget~" He whined loudly, his hips bucking forward.

He wanted me~ He wanted me to make him forget~

I couldn't stop the shiver that ran down my spine. Quickly and quietly, I stripped myself before I moved to him. I could tell, despite him being wet, he hadn't cum just yet.

Chuckling lowly, knelt between his legs and grabbed his hand. He gasped loudly, his eyes flying open. Fear and lust were in his eyes, I loved how they mixed together so effortlessly~ So beautifully~!

"Relax~" I purred, pulling his gloved hand from his flower. I licked the juices up, watching his face. It was shifting to more lust. It was so beautifully. "I'll make you forget everything~ Even your own name~"

His hips bucked up, a throaty whine leaving his lips. It was such a beautiful thing. I leaned down and kissed at his exposed ribs. The metal was cold on my lips, and the little strings cutting them. I didn't care, I want to remind him that he was beautiful~ Every single part of him was beautiful~

"D-Dust~ No~" His hands pressed against my skull, pushing against it. He was trying to remove me from his body.

I chuckled, pulling myself up. I looked down at him, at his naked body and how close he is to my own naked body.

"I won't stop~" I growled.

His eyes widen, lust and want consuming his eyes. I couldn't stop the smirk forming on my face as I spread his legs more, pulling him closer to me.

He whimpered, his legs twitching. I slid my hands up his body, slowly pushing myself into him. I watched as his eyes fluttered, his head lolling back. A shuddering gasp fell from his delicate lips.

"So beautiful~" I purred happily, rocking my hips slowly.

He whined, turning his head into the ground. It was so long since I had him in my arms~ I was going to make sure he wasn't going to forget me~ He won't ever leave me again~

"I'm going to take out all my frustration on you~" I purred with a smirk. His body shuddered, tightening around me for a moment of love.

My smirk grew as I began to thrust into him, slow at first. I watched every expression he made, every rise of his chest as I moved faster, pushing myself deeper. I listened to every noise he made, memorizing every little bit~

He was mine~ He was all mine once more~ I wasn't going to let him go again. If he was going to try and run, I will destroy everything to get him back. He's mine and only mine.