More Questions

The room's air became tensed once more. Everyone was looking at each other, the question somehow echoing through out the room. It wasn't really a big question, yet... It still held us down.

Who had been stopping us from taking over the Multiverse? There had to have been someone! Lust was literally dating two of the worst murderers! Reaper wouldn't give a damn unless we tried to hurt Geno! And Geno literally can't leave the SAVE screen to help anyone! In truth, the Mulitverse should've fallen into disharmony and chaos already! Hell, some AUs should've been destroyed!

This all points to someone keeping us at bay. Someone either stopping us, challenging us, or fixing whatever wrong thing we had done!

My eyes instantly went to the three extra chairs. I don't remember who was suppose to sit there, but... It had to have been them. Whoever they were, they had to be the ones that kept us from basically ruling the Multiverse.

Nightmare groaned some, rubbing his head.

"Damn it..." He growled some, making us give him a confused look. His eye was glowing more brightly, rage filling them. "I can't remember why I even became Nightmare... I... I can remember me being the only Guardian..." His face twisted in annoyance, his eyes narrowing.

The room was tensed now, only tensed. No, he wasn't the only Guardian... We all know that... He was the old Guardian of Negativity! Besides, why would he need to eat the Dark Fruit if he protected both apples!

"Where did you get that ring?" Someone called out.

Blinking, I looked down at my hands. Currently, I was twisting a very beautifully decorated ring, a ring that was half of the Yin-Yang symbol. Except the center was this beautiful blue gemstone...

"I..." I stopped, still twisting this ring. I tried to tighten my grip, attempting to pull it off... but I couldn't. "I don't know..." I finally finished, frowning deeply.

I loved this ring, I knew that. It came from someone that I loved, someone that I care so much about. But who? If I cared about them so much, then why can't I remember them!

"You're angry... I don't think I've ever felt you angry..." Nightmare's voice drew me back to the table.

They all were pulling away from me, fear or concern in their eyes. Had I not shown them me angry before? No... I stopped being angry, it wasn't productive. It didn't help me, but hinder me. Yet, I was angry. I was angry at not know who gave me this ring, angry at myself. I was just angry! I wanted them to be here, to be with me! Yet, I didn't know who the hell I wanted! I couldn't remember their face, their name! Nothing! All I knew was that... Was that, I needed them.

Taking a deep breath, I stood up, breakfast forgotten and left. I couldn't stay in this place. I needed to go out and walk... Go somewhere! I just... I don't know. There's just too many questions floating around. Too many things that need answers, and there's probably more questions that I don't even know exist yet!

I shook my head, I just needed to get some fresh air... I needed to go some place safe and quiet.