Epilogue

I held my Yang hummed lowly. He was laying against me, rubbing his enlarged belly. He was holding this blissful look that made me smile.

"What are we gonna name them?" I kissed his neck, earning a happy moan.

He then pouted up at me, glaring some.

"You know my hormones are out of wack." He growled.

I smirked, helping him with rubbing his belly. His glare relaxed with him tilting his head back. He looked so calm and beautiful~

"I know~ And that just makes me want you even more~" I growled in his ear.

I felt his body shiver, him whining happily. It was such a beautiful thing~ He was all mine~

I then felt him shift, turning so his front was pressed against mine. He looked up at me with a loving look, a sweet smile on his face. I returned that smile, cupping his face.

"I'm thinking of Sprinkle."

I raised an eyebrow. "Sprinkle?" A little bit of laughter was in pushed into my voice; I couldn't really stop myself from doing that. He giggled and nodded, placing a hand on mine. "Unique, but cute." I whispered to him.

He beamed up at me before closing his eyes to sleep. This made me happy. The other Star Sanses were back, never to leave their own lovers, and they were all big and pregnant with our babies. What did I have not to be happy about? I was getting what I wanted the most. My Blueberry, my Yang, and him giving me a beautiful child to grow our little family.

I chuckled softly as I kissed his head, relaxing into sleep. I'll do whatever I can to make them both happy. Whatever I can.

Sorry this was a bit late, I just couldn't really decided on how to end the story. I hope it was okay, and a somewhat satisfying ending. I hope y'all have a good day/night and had enjoyed the chapter and story!

                                        ~SR