Do more

Eren's P.O.V

As we lead off into our expedition i saw ____ talking to mitsuo laughing and smiling. No i won't let him have her.

I never felt this way about anyone and in fact i probsbly never will. theres no one who can ever take ____ place. I care for mitsuo too believe me i do but im going to have to be selfish.

Soon as we rode our horses into the farming side of wall maria where i suspected sasha to once live. I don't know why but apparently were here on a hunt. I wouldn't call this an expedition but more like us scavaging for food.

I lead my horse into ____ Direction and she turned vack with a loving smile " Eren! me and mitsuo were just talking about you. " She said playfully.

I gave her a slight nod asked her what she was talking about.

" Oh and is it bad?" I chuckled.

She shook her head gripping onto her horse tightly.

"No... maybe a little. We were going on about how stubborn you are, but sometimes not even bad at all." ____ explain her cheeks a tint of pink.

Mitsuo nodded in agreement soon the green smoke flared into the sky saying no danger so far but that also meant us separating into our squads.

Luckily ____ was on mine and i was gonna tell her.

It seems silly I know but I really do like this it doesn't matter how much I stop trying to think about her I just can't stop she's like someone I care about and theres no one that can top that.

Then we separated our squad and she followed behind me I could tell she was scared but I didn't really mind our job was to look for some tears or anything that we can find thats edible.

Mitsuo waved goodbye and in minutes later of peaceful chatting and the hunts. Me and ______ can hear thumping from the forest.

She looked back at me a bit scared and our horses were meters away.

" W..we have to go warn everyone." ____ was getting ready for the smoke flare of red but by the time she reached for the flare gun a giant fott came upon us knocking both of us back.

The blow hit my back and i fell on top of ____ but before i can get off i saw a hand reach down for us and am arm wrapped around me and i to see _____ using her manuever gear to get out of its reach.

After that i tried getting off but more came and it divdd af both of us.

" Eren! GET OFF!" ____ shouted she presses on her gas and moved upwars knockimg me down the titans hand grabbed her foot _____ flunf back dropping one of her swords thst dangled there but with the otger she dug it in and pressed her gas again.

" _____!!"  I winced in horror. I jolted upwafds and flunp up cutting uts nape deep enouph to kill it.

I caught _____ before she fell and ran off towards the horses.

I looked down to see her leg crunched up.

Tears escaped her eyes and as i held her and rode i can see people dyi g left and right dropping the animals they collected snd killed.

" RETREAT! "

The red smoke flared up.

" i...is mitsuo....Arghhh." ____reached down for leg holding onto my shoulder for support.

" Im sure he's fine come on!"

_------_

We slowly went away and some left over soldiers helped me put her onto the wagon. They tied up the wound and she laid there a bit tired.

" ____. Im sorry i wasnt much help."

" You kill it eren i rather have a broken leg than broken.. EVERYTHING!" She raised her hands playfullt lighting up my spirits.

I gave jer chast kiss on her lips feelinf my skin boil.

Her cheeks flared red and looked away.

" ____, I just wanted to say i like...i love you and i-"  i was stopped by the feeling of her lips.

" I love you too!" She embraced me.