Stuck in my head! part 1

male mikasa x reader x Eren

This story is from awesomeRthanU80

never thought of this so amazing job Ellie ^•^)

And male mikasa name will be.... hm.. mitsuo!!!

Mitsuo P.O.V

" Mitsuo get up!" I can hear eren shouting.

I woke to see eren strapping on his uniform looking down at me. me and him were practically brothers. . . as kids we would always spend time with each other along with Armin of course.

" Dude you usually wake earlier than me? what's up with you?" eren asked seeing through my facade.

I yawned remembering my blissful dream. There I was cuddling with _____ and her beautiful (e/c) eyes staring up at me.

" Mitsuo!?" eren woke me from my thoughts.

" Nothing  had just had a good dream." I answered bluntly beginning to change.

" Oh really what was it about?" eren asked.

" It doesn't concern you." I looked away with a smirk.

" Your so rude! anyway. . . today's expedition, I kind of wanted to confess my feelings to someone." eren began to blush.

I looked up at him aroused.

" oh, who?"

before eren can answer the door slammed open to reveal ______ with a big smile.

" Come and eat its Breakf---" ____ stopped herself, her face extremely red.

I look down to realize I was still shirtless and my boxers were still visuable.

my face felt hot and I dropped to the floor practically crawling away from her sight.

" A-any way." she changed the subject.

" Come and eat!" ____ shouted with her loud couragous voice.

I stared at lustful lips as she smiled at me and eren and I mentally slapped myself trying to stop thinking about it.

I finished up and we all headed out walking together. at times I caught ____ staring at eren her cheeks pink.
I just want to kiss her already

" I'm pretty scared...." she finally said.

I noticed her hands shaking and before I can comfort her eren pulled her into his chest and she smiled breathing in his smell.

" Me and mitsuo will protect you." eren blurted tightly holding her.

____ nodded and looked up at me with the cutest smile o have ever seen.

" I'm sure you will. and I'm super duper sure mitsuo can, you might be stronger than corporal shortie." ____ remarked sticking her tongue out.

I hated that shortie after he beat my best friend and knocked out a tooth.

we finally reached the mess hall and Jean, Sasha, and Connie held out pour food for us, they saved us some of the good stuff.

" Eat, becausr this might be our last meal." jean muttered holding the tray of food out.

" You watch your mouth! we can beat them I know we can!" eren shouted.

Jean looked up at him and shoved the tray of food in his chest.

" Just shut up and eat. "

After that we sat with Armin and began munching down our breakfast.

I sat next to _____ and Sasha so I got a lot of crumbs on my lap cause of Sasha but I really didn't mind. I peered over to ____ to see her hand rested upon eren's.

" So _____. since you and eren are in the same squad can you take care of him, he is an idiot." I reminded her.

____ giggled and pinched my cheek.

"oh mitsuo you worry to much! you heard eren we can do this! for humanity. . . and our friendship." she laughed again.

my cheeks turned scarlet the longer I stated into her eyes.

I was lost in thought again until I felt ____ tugging on my arm leading me outside with the others.

" CONSIDER THE EXPEDITION STARTING NOW! LETS GO MEN!"

commander pixis yelled out.

Ok part 2 coming soon. sorry its so boring but it will get better and such