Mistuo ackerman

Mitsuo P.O.V

Everything went into chaos once more I jumped on my horse and headed for the Other Squads back to the Wall. From a very far distance in front of Eren and ______ Squad I saw Titans... Maybe About 3-5 titans. Soon from the side of me a Black smoke Flared up and it showed an abnormal. It came after me I pushed my Horse over the limit and realized that this titan was Faster than it seemed. I stood on top of the Feared horse and Pressed down on my Maneuver gear shifting myself behind its neck. I stood on top of units head and when I look down......

I can see Eren's Squad or whatever as left of it. I can see ____ and eren. Holding eachother. She kissed him and began saying something. I felt muy blood run cold and muy movements stopped.

*THE MIGHTY FLASH BACK*

The first da y of training eren failed miserable trying to keep himself up as armin couched him. I laid back sitting con the plain dirt, i as bored.
" Hey I saw you up there!" I heard a girl yell.
I look up to see a girl with her (e/c) eyes, (h/l) (h/c) hair.
Her eyes dazzled as she looked down on me.
" Hi I'm _____! " she introduced herself.
" mitsuo Ackerman." I replied blankly.
She took a seat next to me and watched Eren.
" You were amazing up there! Eren not so much. But knowing him I'm sure he can do it."
" you know eren?"
" barely we have only talked like once or twice. He really is something, I can feel it." She stared off with a soft smile.
My cheeks felt hot and just staring at her smile made me feel warm I barely knew her though.
" you know I can see the same spark in you and eren's eyes. "
" Eren can only get sparks when he sees titans die."
She laughed at my statement and nudged me.
" I'm talking about that spark of bravery or courageousness. Something tells me you both have alot of it."
A gave her a small smile and rested my hand upon her.
" never imagined a stranger to say that to me."
" Well i promisr you de will be more tan justo strangers."

* OVERRRRR *

I felt my body go numb as the titan pressed its teeth down at me. A sudden tear escaped my eye. I don't know if I should be happy or sad...

Your P.O.V

You held Eren as you got closer to the wall someone finally took down the abnormal. Your heart for some unknown Reason felt Heavy and you softly pushed Eren away.

" What's the Matter?" Eren asked concerned.

" Mitsuo...." Heavy tears streamed down your face.

" Hey... Mitsuo is fine. You know he wouldn't die so easily."

You sobbed into your hands not knowing the reason why.

" Mi...Mitsuo......."

I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR A LONGGGGGG TIME WELL I FINALLY FINISHED IT Lalalalalalalaal HAHAHAHA 

sorry I have been for so long tho >.< darn school is heavy