Levi X reader

" hey mommy! Dad wants you !" Informed your child still tugging on your sleeves. You peered down at him and grinned. You quickly grabbed the sheets that were drying outside and walked into the kitchen. Levi was standing by the table with a mean glare.
" is something wrong?" You asked.
" I can't find my uniform and I'm suppose to leave for another expedition tomorrow ." Explained Levi.

You had ' retired ' from the survey corps because you were pregnant with Levi's child and from now on you would have to stay home and care for him.
" tomorrow? Oh uh i haven't exactly washed it yet." You laughed awkwardly.
Levi gave you a ' tch' and headed out the kitchen.
" then get started." Levi demanded making chills run down your spine.
You remembered you left his uniform in a basket near your son's room and headed off to grab it.
As you did you began thinking on how you'll break the news to him. You were pregnant once again and knowing the last time you broke the news Levi almost passed out.

- FLASH BACK-
Levi was sitting in his office filling out some paperwork when you let yourself and had the stupidest grin on your face. Levi glared at you irritated by your interruption.
" what do you want (f/n) i never said you can come in ."
You ignored his statement and quickly locked the door behind you. Levi rose his eyebrow in interest. Your heart was pounding just thinking about it but you had to tell him.
" so Levi, i wanted to..." Your face slowly turning red as time went on.
Levi stopped you there and wrapped his arms around your waist gently kissing your neck.
" say no more i know what you want."
You stood there for a quick second admiring the sensation you felt until you mentally slapped yourself and shoved Levi back a little.
" uh no no.. That's not why I came ." Your voice shaking.
Levi's cheek turned pink and he backed away embarrassed by his actions.
" oh.." Was he could manage.
" yeah...... Well I wanted to tell you that you know what we did about a month ago..... In your room." Your face flushed red as memories flooded you like a waterfall <---- ( hehe i'm watching a movie about a waterfall XD )
" you mean when we made love." Levi reminded bluntly.
" yes.... And well. And I'm barely realizing now that.... That."
" stop stuttering and go on with it ." Yelled Levi impatient.
" I'm gonna have your baby! Well that's all ok bye!" Before you can exit his office Levi grabbed your shoulder looking lightheaded.
" so i got you pregnant ..." Levi whispered.
You nodded slowly and you can see Levi tipping over. You gently caught him and he cleared his throat as to say something.
" ok."
----------
You lost your train of thought when your son, ( child's name ), ran into and fell down.
" aye (c/n) you gotta be more careful ."
You stared into his ( your color eyes ) eyes and smiled gently at him. You crouched down still holding Levi's uniform and stuck your fingers between ( c/n) raven hair.
" how about you go mess with daddy ." You suggested. He nodded and ran off into the other room.
" hey daddy mom told me to bug you!" You can hear your son yell.
" (f/n) ! " Levi shouted.
You chuckled by his response and continued to wash his uniform until your door slightly opened. You glanced over to the door and saw Eren and mikasa standing there.
" come on in."
Eren and mikasa did so sitting in the living room waiting for you to come on over. You walked in to see mikasa with a worried glare.
" so did you tell him." Mikasa asked straight away.
You turned slightly red and shook your head disappointed in yourself.
" well its so hard i mean how can you tell your love that your holding another one of his babies ."
" (f/n) at least your love actually knows where babies come from." Mikasa glared over at Eren who slammed his fist against the coffee table.
" Ha see I'm not the only who doesn't know how babies are made!" Said Eren confidently.
You and mikasa sighed at his stupidity.
" why haven't you discussed the birds and the bees with him?" You asked mikasa.
" stop trying to change the subject and go tell Levi that your pregnant !"
" so that's why you refused to have sex with me lately huh."
You jumped up and felt your skin crawl hearing that familiar voice.
" Levi !" You yelled still sitting on the couch.
Levi walked over to you and pinned you down holding your hands over your head. Your cheeks turned into a deep red a Levi passionately kissed you.
" idiot. Anyway discarding that how about i show you a glimpse of pleasure before i leave ." Said Levi huskily.
You both had your own little make out session while Eren and Mikasa were still sitting there a little disgusted.

" they do realize that were still here?" Whispered eren not keeping his eyes off you 2.

" Eren don't look." Mikasa placing her hands over his eyes, still watching you both continue.

" Eren you need to learn how to do that."

OK THIS CHAPTER SUCKED BADLY -.-

I AM TIRED AND I'm WRITING THIS WHILE WATCHING A MOVIE SO HEHE WHATEVER