Child Levi!

" ___! oh ___!" Little Levi, with his short legs ran to you excited holding a Piece of paper in his Hand with a tight grip!

"____! Look wha-" before he finished his sentence Levi stubbed his  foot onto the Wide Open cracks of segment and Fell.

You Dropped your groceries and helped the little boy up.
" Levi~ Are you okay?"

The little boy blushing Brushed off dirt from his knees and wiped the blood from his nose. "Of course I'm okay, tch. The Ground couldn't take me!"

You Chuckled and placed your palm upon his head.
" now what did you need?" You asked.
Levi Held Up a drawing of a tea set, For a 10year old boy the drawing was Wonderful, a work of art indeed.
"Wow Levi! This is great. Shouldn't you show this to your mother?" you insisted.

Levi's smile quickly faded and he backed away swiping the Drawing from your hands.
" y-y..eah. I'll go show here right now." So the little Levi left.

Next day

( I'm the doctor...

William: no you're not

Writer: YES I AM

William: we are funding a one shot, pay attention!

Writer: Yes yes.... I understand carry on the one shot William.

William: thank you.

Writer: I'm still the doctor.

William: (╬ ۳⊙益⊙)۳

Later the afternoon you went grocery shopping once again since You Ruined all the food you bought yesterday.

Next time Gently place them down and not like some one who witnessed a murder.

"I wonder how Levi is doing..."

As you pushed the cart your suspicions grew.
Every time you mention family to Levi he runs off.

"Come to think... I've never seen an adult with him and he's always dirty.... Plus I feed him nearly everyday."

You stopped the Cart face palmimg yourself for being such an idiot to not realize this sooner.

    *~*)/)

Levi walked Down the same street of apartments and Food stands as he watched Kids play ball and other Fun things.
    Soon a Kid running Backwards trying to catch a ball Pushed  against Levi and fell on top of him. Levi grunted and pushed the kid off. "Oi sorry!" Shouted the green eyed boy.
" I'm eren and over there is Mikasa and Armin!" He introduced himself and the other two kids standing whispering to each other. "I'm not interested brat." Levi scoffed.
Eren grabbed his rest holding the ball onto his side.
"Do you want to play? We need another player!" Eren Asked excitedly.