Sacrifice - Abandoning the mission

" STOP IT THATS DISGUSTING!"  you screeched as Connie picked up a catapillar and leaned it closer to your face.

" Don't be such a wimp!"

in a instance you kicked Connie down with your eyes still shut and your fist still cluntched together until eren grabbed your wrist and smiled.

you opened your (e/c) eyes in delight.

" hi Eren!" you smiled brightly at him.

" Hey." he responded.

you and eren stared into each others eyes for the longest time but mikasa tapped on his shoulder holding his tray of food.

" Eat." she ordered in her low feminine voice.

" Hii mikasa! I know I shouldn't be excited for our next expedition but I really am!" you yelled happily.

eren gritted his teeth in anger, you look up at him instantly upset you even brought it up.

This expedition was to visit the site of the giant Gap from 5 years ago.

when the colossal and armored titan first appeared.

" I-im sorry." you whispered suddenly ashamed.

mikasa rested her hand against your shoulder and looked dead in your eyes.

" Don't be. this will be your first time seeing titans....so I will protect you, eren, and Armin." she remarked.

you looked blankly at her surprised but a tear streamed down your cheek ohut of happiness.

" That means a lot. but you won't have to baby me, I'll be strong."

Next day

it was the day of the expedition. captain Erwin was in front as we traveled alongside the top of the walls. there was no need for horses all you guys did was run along the walls. you ran aside eren, Armin, and Reiner.

you saw armins struggle of running and grabbed his hand tightly and firmly placing a soft smile on your face.

" You can do it Armin!" you cheered him on.

you couldn't blame him running more than 10 miles in enough to tire anyone and on top of that you have to carry 3DMG on your waist the whole time.

" Thanks ____!"

reiner looked back at you and grinned.

" Such a good friend ____." he remarked.

Eren looked back at you and nodded in agreement.

you chuckled and shrugged.

" Want me to hold your hand to reiner?" you joked.

he lightly shrugged and eren soon remarked to your joke.

" is that an option? i,'ll take it!" he panted.

your cheeks turned a light dust of Red....but you soon stopped dead on your attacks as you saw the giant hole on the 50meter wall.

titans still were still walking through it.

" ME and Commander Erwin are hear to use the same method to plug up the wall!" commander Pixis informed.

He never said anything g about this? This was the plan from the very beginning.

Everyone whispered to each other soon crying and wincing in horror.

" MANY OF YOU WILL DIE TODAY! BUT THIS WILL GIVE US OUR CHANCE TO SAVE HUMANITY!"  people had their doubts, hell even eren was unsure.

You look back at eren and gulped. he looked at you and shrugged.

" T-T- this is suicide!" you screeched.

reiner bit his lip in anger and bereholdt tapped his /shoulder whispering something in his ears, reiner nodded in response.

you seemed puzzled and as you saw bereholdt running the opposite direction you knew something was up. but before you can head over to them mikasa grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards her, eren, and Armin.

" Come on...were on captain Levi's squad we must protect eren."

at that instant people ran along the walls drawing attention to themselves and others.

captain rivialle looked back to see that all the color from your face died out.

" You can't back out now." Levi hissed at you.

you looked back at the walls to see refiner and bereholdt running back to the inner walls..
There abandoning the mission? what the hell!?

" Captain i'll be back! "

before Levi can protest you ran off, or flew off towards their direction..