Failure and sacrifice

You and the remaining soldiers tracked the broken wall and imediatly streamed down picking up and saving civilians.

Reiner was on the wall staring down. people such as Levi and his squad attacked the colassal to only be shot pout with hot streaming gas.

you flew down near mikasa who sliced up titans without delay.

" W-wheres eren!?" mikasa yelled.

you looked around to see if he transformed but no. instead you found him running up the wall to wear reiner is.

" I- I found him!" mikasa followed behind you.

it was very hard to see as the sight of blood, fire, and smoke surrounded you.

" Why reiner!! Why the hell did you do this!" Erne yelled grabbing his collar.

" Cry me a river!" reiner grinned.

mikasa tightly gripped her blades and ran over to reiner.

" You son of a bitch!"

she threw a blade outwards him only for reiner to dodge/and literally kicked him down jabbing a blade into his knee.

" I'll Carve you up!"

Eren looked back and noticed the tears streaming down your face.

Mikasa already aiming for his didn't realize reiner already was an inch away from his finger ready to transform in a mere second you pulled eren and mikasa back jumping from the wall.

a flash of lightening came and there the colassal titan appeared.

you pulled the trigger from the maneuver gear to keep from falling.

" Shit!" eren hissed.

the armored came tumbling down at the 3 of you.

he planned to smash you and you didn't have enough to time to escape.

as the body came down you froze in fear until a large pain hit your side and you can hear eren wince in pain as his body crashed on yours.

" _____! Eren! GO!" Mikasa pushed you both out to have reiner smashed her as the lay landed on other soldiers.

Eren and you both leaned against the wall nearly crying.

" YOU BASTARD!" eren began sobbing his eyes blood shot red.

he bit his finger to have only him bleeding.

he wouldn't transform.

I will protect you, eren, and Armin

mikasa voice flashed in your head.

" Ah...Ah...Ahhh" you cried out running downward.

you reached the bottom to see her body smooshed and the armored running off destroying buildings and other soldiers.

" Mikasa...MIKASA!" You laid against her body whimpering.

you looked back at eren who stopped crying and continued biting his finger.

" E-Eren..."

you placed your forehead against him and to his/surprise he grabbed your waist and yelled out into the sky screaming out, sobbing, wincing.

" M-M- Mikasa...!!!!"