My little idiot

A rainy day out and there still making you train?

of course you ran alongside Armin knowing he sucked and it gave u a feeling of confidence.

" so Armin...I..I was thinking of telling...Connie how I feel!"

" that sounds nice...but...but if Sasha finds out she'll have a BF ."

" a what?"

" Bitch fit!"

Guess where I got that from xD

the rain seem to hit endlessly against your face until up ahead of you was Sasha and Connie. they both laughed and argued last the same time. your heart ached at the sight but then again its just 2 friends talking.

" me...jealous of potato girl..." you quietly said to yourself.

skip Time

inside the mess hall you sat with Connie Sasha anbd jean. I munched roughly on your slice of bread having Sasha eye your food.

" Sasha.....look!"

Connie began showing her something g from under the table.

you leaned in trying to get as better look without drawing too much attention. of course you couldn't see after you stood up and leaned in closed but you felt your right hand slowly heating up, you look down to see that your hand was in Connie soup and you winced and yelled in pain.

" AHHHH SON OF A GUN!!" you hit the bowl making it land on Sasha's lap. she yelled out trying g to breathe.

" I AM SO SORRY!"

Sasha smiled and placed her knees by her head and began licking her pants.

" Not as tasty but yum !"

" .......uhh...uhh-mmm?"

Connie helped her up and smiled at you.

" let me get her cleaned up be right back!"

You sat back down and hit your head against the table.

" Wow your so pathetic...never thought you would fall for the baldy!" jean began laughing.

your face was flustered and red.

" Me! like him.....your delusional stupid pony."

" right guess you don't wanna know what he /showed her."

you instantly grabbed jeans shoulders and pulled him closer to your face.

" Its a necklace I suggest you go and check on them....that baldy took her to the girls restroom......GIRLS BATHROOM..... girls only....cleaning Dirty pants.....removal.....you might see skin....Seeeexxxxx?"

" ok ok I get it jean!"

you ran to the restroom as fast as your legs can carry you.

once you opened the restroom you found Sasha sitting on the floor rubbing her pants while Connie was washing his hands.

" ____?"

"  I uhhh...ummm..ehhhhh...ahhhh....-"

" she wants to fuck you ." you can hear Annie say from behind

shivers ran down your spine and Connie looked at you.

" WAIT YOU LIKE ME!!" Connie shouts.

" MY PLAN WORKED...! SIMPLE YET AMAZING!"

you looked at him with sudden anger and confusion.

" What plan!?"

" me, sasha, jean, and Armin were in on it...to make you jealous!"

you smacked your lips against his and instantly pulled away.

" Once I fuck you, your so dead."

IM TIRED....IM BEYING TIRED THIS MAY B CRAPPY BUT IM TIRED LIKE REALLLY REALLY TIRED.

FACK GAG ME EITH A SPOON THIS ONE SHOT SUCKED.