disaster

Where the hell are they! reiner, berltholdt where are you!

you ran up the walls to see them in a far away distance. in anger and frustration you decided not yell out but just to keep running.

you even ran faster as you used the gas to give you more momentum

you stopped to see that reiner and bereholdt were on the edge of the second wall peering down at the towns people.

" Can't believe this chance has come to easily to us!" reiner shouted.

" Yeah even the military were on this big mission!" bereholdlt reminded. you laid low behind a cannon and tried to ease drop on their conversation.

" Ok now go on break down the wall!" reiner rushed.

" you sure we won't get caught?" bereholdt sounded hasty and scared.

" No so many people are to busy dying to realize were gone besides were the Armored and colossal titan we can do this easily! like last time."

Your eyes widened in shock..

No...No ..NO NO NO NO !!!

You dropped down and began running, no flying over to wall sina to warn everyone...it might be to late but still, You had to warn everyone.

Time skip

you peered down to see nothing bad had happened.

yes a couple. no many lives lost but you can see eren hasn't even transformed and was barely reaching the Boulder.

"STOP!!!!!" you yelled.

you sliced a couple of titans to reach your destination and everyone looked back you angry.

" Where the hell did you-!!!"

" Reiner NAD bereholdt....There the colossal and armored...THERE PLANNING TO DESTROY the...the second wall....You have to go now!"

right when you finished a sound of a loud thud and screaming ftomn far away can be heard.

large smokes of Dust filled around and you can see the colossal breaking the walls around it creating more entrances for the titans to come in by.

your eyes widened in sudden fear.

people looked back in horror and confusion. Levi was in shock as well he grabbed eren and flew into the direction.

" EVERYONE GO! THE CIVILIANS!" Pixis yelled.

the sounds of soldiers dying and running up the walls can be heard.
were all going to die...no.

Eren looked back you to see trapped tears in your eyes.

" ____! stay alive!" eren shouted from afar.

you nodded in response and placed your palm near your chest.

" You too eren...please don't die!"