humans break to easily

Levi slammed your body down on the ground he laid on top of you with a smirk. You groaned as he held your arms tightly to the floor.

" Humanity's strongest. Remember?" levi bragged.

Your uniform was filthy now. You both laid beside the fireplace and the feeling of intense heat touched you, levi didn't mind.

" Thanks for revealing everything ____. Even when you were my Cadet you always liked to brag about your accomplishments. " He explained.

You looked away trying to stay calm.

" Now...about Marco... Look at my face ___! Like I did at yours.... "
You slowly turned your head to stare in his stoic silver eyes.

" Did you cry....... Did you want to cry finding his body bitten off like that. I know damn well how you felt about him. Like people don't talk. " He leaned closer to your face and you felt drool dripp to your cheek.

Levi's voice sounded hasty
" Jean told me, after they burned his bones they caught you breaking things angry. You were crying.. You continued to break carriages until Reiner stopped you. "

You tried to keep from crying.

" When armin said Annie was the female titan Hatred filled your eyes..... I noticed . "  

You cleared your throat, " she stole his....maneuver gear..... She didn't find It. It would have been broken and eaten in half.." Your voice began to quiver.

" She stole it....., leading to his demise " A tear escaped your right eye and levi Realized he was closing in on you.

He chuckled a slight bit and you looked up at him confused.

" would you have done anything for - "
" YES! ANYTHING!"

" You helping the destruction of humanity.... His best friend will die.... All because of you. Once you die I promise you Marco will watch you burn in hell and do nothing about-"

You shrieked and pushed him off you, levi scraped the side of his back ripping the only cloth that he wore.

You crawled for the but Levi gripped your ankle pulling you back.

He sat on top of your back, reached for the rope.

Pulling your wrists together he tied them up. Levi stood up and kicked your stomach, you spat out saliva and squirmed around. He picked up the pipe and pointed it at you.

" Now where the hell are we!?" He Commanded.

You kneeled shaking quite a bit.

" underground.... In..., your basement.... Your old home." You muttered.

Levi's eyes widened. He looked around and found the stairs that lead to the top. He ran up and found the hatch. Pushing up at the wooden frame. As he did dust went everywhere even in his eyes which he ignored.

Before leaving Levi looked at you who sat there staring at the fire.
" Get the hell up here your taking me to the surface now!" Levi yelled.

You shook your head staring at the fire.

" I'll die of starvation instead. I'll be killed if I go up there." Another tear escaped your eye.

" he's ruthless. Levi.... When you reach the surface stay away from any military policemen you see, half of them are in on it too. The Man who ordered me to capture you... You know exactly who he is." You muttered not keeping your gaze off the red hot spitting fire.

" him....." Is all Levi managed to say.

" when you see the others take them as far away from here as you can. Th-there planning to feed Eren to a titan." You explained.

" What?"

" He is to rebellious. Once you feed a titan a titan shifter they become a titan shifter.... Or that's what there counting on. They need someone they can control. " you continued.

" Why are you telling me all this?" levi asked.

" my only goal at first was to kill you. That's it! But they soon asked for more. Eren, Christa, Too much. Besides I'm going to hell anyways right? I-i don't Marco to hate me anymore than he already does... "

Levi sighed and watched the tears stream down at your straight expression.

" I don't know, jean a leader? "
" You may not see it now but I believe that jean can leader our race to victory "
" okay freckles whatever you say."
" you and jean will one day be outside the walls smiling I'll be there too "

Levi swept you off your feet, you looked up at him confused.

" captain?"
" I still don't trust you but I won't have one of my cadets die here not in this way."

You gave him a faint smile as he walked out the basement.

Levi looked around trying to forget any memories he had here.
" I'm...sorry.... About Petra... What I said.. "
" forget it what's done is done."

You and levi walked up the steps, the same steps isabel tried to run up to take a bird back up at the sky. Once you two were out guns were pointed at you, the military police surrounded Levi and yourself.

" You failed me _____, I had so much faith in you too." A woman's voice can be heard.

You glared at the woman who came out from behind her men.