master levi x Neko reader

Rivialle laid asleep on his bed with that same frown he wore everyday, probably wore a frown as a kid too. As the Man laid asleep on his Queen sized bed he felt a slight sudden breeze that made him Extremely uncomfortable.

Writer chan: I was cruising the internet, ok william. So is Eren Jaguar really.... You know gay? ;3; like like goodbye to all
My mikasa x eren fan fiction but..... Armin or Levi x eren is still Very alive!!! Which is fantastic but I'm so conflicted.

William: You get so invested In fictional characters Writer chan

Writer chan: shut up William you're fictional.

William: wait wha-

Rivialle's eyes flutter opened. To find himself naked and you holding his underpants Smiling with red flushed cheeks, cat ears, a tail, and are only bra and underwear.

" (f/n)!!!???? WHAT THE HELL?" Levi Yelled instantly covering his ding dong dick with the sheets of his bed.

"I was just changing my master!~nyu."

Levi's face was Very reddish pink and hot as if it was steaming.
He said nothing as he stood on his bed like a/ scared cat which is funny Cuz

You're the cat... Lol ok I'll stop.

You pulled out another fresh pair of underwear and jumped on top of the bed of your master.

"Now don't resist the power of Underwear!"
"(F/N) get away from me! I can change myself!"
"Too late!"

You pulled the blanket which he caught back but this time you slipped under it pulling on his leg as you both fell from the bed struggling inside the bed sheet.

"(F/N) Don't touch that!"
" oh master, don't be such a dick!"
"Then Stop touching my eyes!"

After you Slipped on his underwear you ran over to grab him some pants and a shirt, you peeked over at his direction and found Levi Perfectly still with a straight face that was nearly blood red.

"Are you going to resist me master?" You winked playfully with your tongue out.

Levi continued on as a red statue.

Moments later.

Writer chan: William can you stop crying. I'm trying to watch and write!

William: *sobs* i-i'm fictio-

Writer chan: *sigh* play the one shot.

Levi lived in a very big house and he sat on his dining table as you cooked breakfast with a tight apron that smooshed your breast together which kind of turned him on but tried to ignore it. Your apron in big letters said "I'm his slave ♥"

"So master-"
"I'm not your master."
"Shouldn't your friend be here, they said at 9 am."

Levi slammed his fist onto the table shaking.

Shit I totally forgot! What will they say when they see a half naked chick calling me master!? They'll think I'm a kinky sicko! Well she does have a nice Ass and those kitten ears do- LEVI SNAP OUT OF IT.

"(F/n) YOU GOTTA CHANGE N-"

the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" You Insisted happily.

The moment the doorknob turned Levi lunged himself on you and the door swung open. He quickly shushed you and shoved you behind the door Trying to face Hangi and Erwin without raising suspicion.

"HANGI ERWIN! WANT TO CHECK OUT MY OFFICE! OF COURSE YOU DO LETS GO!"

Levi shoved Hangi and Erwin to the other room and shut them in.
You peeped out and slipped out the tight apron as Levi watched your suppressed boobs be let free, slowly wiping away the Nose bleed.

" Master want me to make Snack?" You asked.

"hey Levi, what are you doing!?" Erwin called out, his footsteps drawing near.

" YES YES! GO!"

Erwin opened the door to find Levi Sweating.

"why is your nose bleeding?"

"I hit myself."

Levi took hangi and Erwin to the living room as hangi Went on and on about her research on new species of ape they named titans.

"SNACKS ARE DONE!" you shouted happily.

Hangi and Erwin turn their heads and once u laid a foot inside the living room Levi jumped out and pushed you back in grabbing the batch of cookies. You wore mittens since the platter was very hot, Levi skrieked in pain and dropped the cookies.
He fell on top of you his face dug in deep into your bling blong boobies.

Hangi Rushed to the door first and looked purple in confusion.
" what happ-" Erwin stopped his face red staring at your nice body.

"You must be the master's friends! I'm (f/l) his slave."

Levi scooted away from you beyond red, deeper color than blood.

"His slave?" Erwin tilted his head at Levi.

Hangi busted out laughing nearly pissing her pants.

" Omgosh Levi!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY SIDE! IT HURTS.!!!"

"Yeah she's.... My little........*mumbles* kitty slave."

"OH MASTER!"

You Dug levi's head into your breast again your checks pink.