pitter patter

modern time

" hey ___, what's wrong?" jean asked you.

you sat on ur comfy couch staring out the window watching the rain droplets splash against the glass. jean picked up a wool blanket slowly wrapping it around you as you continued to stare off.

" Well are you going to say something?" jean complained leaving light kisses on your neck.

you smiled a bit feeling shivers run down your spine. jean noticed your beautiful smile and he continued proud of himself.

" sorry. I've been spacing out a lot lately. " you apologized squeezing the blanket tightly as Jean's trail of kisses lead down to your chest.

Jean stopped and looked up at you smiling.
" do you know why?" he asked picking you up bridal style.

you dug your face into the crook of his neck and chuckled.
" no I don't. " you answered as your husband plopped you on the bed slowly sliding off your sweatpants.

jean laid his lips against yours as he pulled down on your underwear. you slipped your tongue into his moist cave trying to remove his pants with your smooth legs. 
he stopped as you both grasped for breath.

" well you look sad most of the time ____. I really want to help you. " Jean complained as he unhooked your bra.

jean pulled down his boxers as he jumped on top of you sucking on your nipples while you moaned gripping the sheets. the only sound you heard other than the your moans was the rain who splashed even harder it grew heavier.

you looked up jean and tried to force a smile but once he stuck his dick
( =-=) breathe writer Chan * inhales * ) into your vagina thrusting back and forth. your mouth laid open as you moaned nearly screaming out of pleasure. jean's cheeks were bright red and his face was flustered with an intense feeling. 

the sound of rain made the perfect scenery in your opinion as you held your lovely tightly feeling his strong back muscles. after a while of the same thrusting and sensation jean stopped and pulled out breathing hard.  you did the same and stared up at the ceiling.
" you still upset ___?" jean asked as he pulled you into his chest.
you shook your head and dug your face.

" I never was. not with you here. "

WELP SORRY FOR THE BORING ONE SHOT IM JUST REALLY TIRED AND I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK SOOOOOOOOOO

yeah.

maybe next time I'll do better

well ciao~