the Big ASSassin

Captain you've been up all night again haven't you? You have to take better care of yourself! Come I'll help you to your room....

Levi woke to water splashes against his face. He was tied to chair underground of some sorts with the only light coming from a Low lit fire place.

He was covered in his own dried blood and wounds. You paced back and forth slowly.
" Levi ackerman. Humanity's strongest soldier. " you said aloud.

Levi looked at you with a hateful glare that made you lick your lips.

" _____. Why didn't I notice.... " levi sighed.

You chuckled and held out a long steel pipe pointed at him.
" Sorry it took me so long! You see gaining your trust was honestly such a hassle." you apologized.

" I mean I entered as a new recruit. But I have never got close to the wings of freedom soldiers, they never allowed me too! I learned about eren's new gift , Oh and Annie's gift as well. Ain't the world just full of surprises huh captain?" You tilted your head smiling.

Levi struggled with any strength he had left, sadly wasn't able to release himself.

You swung the pipe at his shoulder making the stoic man groan in pain.

" Wh..where are the others?" Levi managed to say tasting his own blood.

" Don't worry Eren and the others are alive.... Well for now. Oh except erwin. I killed him nice and slo-"

" YOU BITCH!" Levi called out his pupils shrunk.

You squinted at him and frowned.
" Why are you upset? You talk like your Actually Upset about his death. You tried to kill him at one point in your life too."

Levi looked up shocked by your statement. You smirked knowing his confusion.
You got closer to him, gently resting your arm on his lap.

" I can't go in blindly not knowing my enemy. Your friends.... Isabel.... Farlan.... It was all Erwin's fault. He knew the truth yet he let you believe you had the upper hand. You should thank me."  You whispered in his ear.

Levi moved his head away from breathing rather heavily. You backed away waiting for his response.

" Wh...why are you doing this...?" Levi asked.

" Money, protection. Those titans are going to break in no matter what. The one thing we thought we had they didn't.... Intelligence.... I guess we were wrong. There are more like Annie out there.... Watching us squirm."

You looked at levi your eyes shaking a bit.
" I want to be on the winning side. "
" You stupid brat! We have eren , we can still win I Will Kill all those sons of bitches. " Levi argued back spitting out blood and saliva.

You swun once again knocking out a tooth. He was wide eyed.

" I had orders to capture humanity's strongest, kill humanity's smartest, and Steal humanity's last hope.... Eren... It doesn't stop there, the Wings of freedom's only hope to continue is historia and kill her... Christa was a good friend but..... " you gripped the pipe and gritted your teeth.

Levi saw a hint of agony in your eyes.

" OH WELL SHE WAS GONNA DIE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER." you laughed hysterically.

" _____. you can't be THIS stupid. If you take all that then... That slim chance will be gone... What if the winning side won't take you.... You have to take in all possibility. " Levi called out.

" And you got one thing wrong about that.. Humanity's smartest would be Hangi that four eyes Knows more about the Titans than any of us.. And she will not be taken down so easily....? Especially not by you."

You were about to swing the pipe but stopped, realizing levi was trying to get the jump on you.
" Do you remember Petra? Of course you do..."

Levi made a huge gulp and stayed quiet.

Captain! Captain levi ! Gunter needs medical attention!

you got in close again but sat on his lap and rested your arms on his shoulders.

" she was really nice to me... Even a bit jealous. Did you cry? Did you want to cry as you watched them throw her body. "

His face became red and he held in all the anger. You noticed and got even closer to his face.

" She was your toy...your favorite little toy, but your toy broke, that's okay corporal, I can be your toy and I promise I won't break as easily as the last." You began whispering again in his ear.

" What do you say? A brand new plaything."  You rested your lips upon his.
"_____."

" yes?"

He slowly untied the tight ropes that bounded him and grabbed your back with might. Your arms were caught in between your guy's chests.

The pipe slammed against the hard floor began a loud Bang. 

" do you remember Marco?"

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PART 2 COMING SOON