Levi X Reader: The News

AN: since you guys seem to like my sad one shots i guess.

" HANJI !!" you shouted from afar.

hanji turned around hokding a stack of papers in her hands. your face was bright and cheerful as always as you ran towards hanji.

" well hiya __." shouted hanji walking towards her office.

" I have the greatest news!" You yelled happily.

Before Hanji can speak she tipped over and dropped all her papers everywhere.

" Ah son of..." Hanji whispered to herself.

You bent down helping her pick up the papers scattered on the floor until you heard footsteps behind you. Levi knelt down and helped.

" oh hi captain!" You shouted gaining a 'tch' from him.

" Hanji you stupid klutz. " Levi remarked picking up the papers in remarkable speed.

Hanji stuck her tongue out and smiled.

" be quiet shorty, don't forget that you, Erwin, ___, and me are going to another small expedition." Explained Hanji.

You looked over to her curious.

" why again?" You asked.

" silly, Were gonna watch the titan's behavior after that last expedition to Eren's basement we need to view there behavior. There might be more with intelligence."

You glared at Levi and pinched his cheek.

" your too serious. Smile!"

You grabbed both his cheeks trying to stretch a smile on his face but Levi refused.

" quit it you brat before I make you run this whole building."

You stopped and looked away.

" oh ____ didn't you need to tell me something ." Reminded Hanji walking into her office.

" oh yeah! Well me and bereholdt been together for like 2 months now, and considering the deaths i find that pretty amazing. I want to do something special." You explained.

Levi glared at you in annoyance but soon faced the opposite direction. Hanji dropped the papers on her desk and grabbed your shoulders smiling.

" just go talk to him today and secretly get hints out of him." Hanji winked.

After that you waved goodbye and ran over to bereholdt and refiners room. You gently knocked on the door and found Reiner staring down at you.

" hey ____ what's up."

You forced a smile on your face but quickly brushed it off.

" Reiner i don't feel good around you, everytime I see you i get this pain in my chest."

" what!? You act like i stabbed you in the chest or something!" ( :D get it )

" who's there!!" Shouted bereholdt from behind.

Your face lit up as bereholdt walked over to you.

" Bertie!!" You yelled giving him a tight hug. Bereholdt looked down at you and kissed your forehead.

" her Reiner can ya leave for a sec, I need to talk to ___."

Reiner did so and left. Bereholdt gently pulled you in and sat Down on his bed. You can see the disappointment and sadness in his eyes.

" what's up?" You asked.

Bereholdt took a deep breath and rubbed his eyes.

" we... Shouldn't be together anymore ."

PART 2 COMING SOON ;)