ESCAPE

"(F/n)! I was looking everywhere for you!"

You sat/alone on the steps writing in a journal and quickly closed it as Marco ran up to you smiling.

"Did you need something?" You asked politely yet in a way, irritated.
Marco sat beside you still smiling like a weirdo but you found it funny. He was like

A little brother.

"I think jean is going to join the military police." Marco commented.
"My gut says survey corp." You quickly responded staring off into the sky.
"We are gonna seal off the wall in a week."
"Yeah so what?"
" I have a good feeling about this. I really do." Marco chuckled and you stared at him confused at his good vibe.

You snapped away from your thoughts and looked up at Joanna.
"I spy with my little eye!!!!! 4 survey corp members." Joanna pointed out having the/crowd and police look upon you.

You quickly grabbed a woman next to you and rested a gun to their head hinting jean, Connie, and Sasha to do the same. They hesitated but did so.

People backed away screaming and some ran off with their children.

"YOU SHOOT AND SO WILL WE!!" you yelled out leaving the military frozen with their guns in their hands confused waiting orders from their superior.

You all began to walk backwards trying to find the chance to walk off and run before them or their bullets catch up to you.
Most of the crowd was gone and Joanna got closer while you took a step back.

"Get any closer and I swear I'll shoot! You know I will." You warned Joanna.

Joanna winked and pulled out her gun.
"I know you will, but so will I." She pointed out her gun and pulled the trigger.

You stood there with squinted eyes not being fast enough, until you realized there laid a collapsed dead body of a woman who probably had a family.

You saw the smoke from her gun and it sickened you.
"RUN!" Connie pushed his man against Sasha's and Sprinted away while jean trailed behind you.

Gunshots were blasted everywhere and the cry of a dying man faded behind you.
"What do we do!?!?" Connie became frantic.

"We Run and hide!" You called out.

The sky darkened and you all sprinted into a large spiral set of streets surrounded by tall houses for the rich and looked for a small "forest" to keep quiet in until its/safe to go back to the secondary wall in secret.

Heading near the forest you were stopped by the sound of guns being cocked at all of you.

You slowly turned your head around to see two men and Joanna out of breath.

Joanna even tired kept her smile. "The others couldn't catch up sadly."

Connie and Sasha looked at each other in confusion and fear.
"One at a time or I'll shoot." Joanna commanded.

"Make me bitch!" You barked.

Jean pushed you back and sighed.
"Shut up and listen to her."
"Jean! What the hell do you think your doing!?" You tried to tug jean back but the sound of the safety coming off kept you still.

"Jean.... Why are you doing this?" Sasha called out with her hands in the air.
Jean quickly looked back and smiled.

"Levi....where are you..."

Jean stood quiet but in a split second he grabbed both the soldiers guns and held them up from their tight grips and kicked Joanna leaving her startled.
"RUN YOU IDIOTS!!"

"JEA-!" Connie yelled but interupted by the grip of your fist on his and Sasha's shirts trying to get them to head into the small tangled forest.

Your side began to hurt and so did your head.
"Are we really leaving him!?" Sasha was near tears sprinting aside of you.

A gunshot was heard from behind and a tear escaped your eye.

"Jean....JEAN!" Connie/cried out wanting to turn around.

"Shut up they will hear us."

"Jean will be a great leader one day. That will be his long lived career."

You chuckled at Marco and nudged him.

"Yeah sure, why not."